View Full Description
Offering top-of-the-line CD playback for any scenario. Designed with the Broadcast market in mind, this CD-player utilizes a tray-loading design, safety features and an emergency release function to accommodate all situations. By employing the CD-5010B drive, rated highly among audiophiles, the CD-6010 offers high-quality sound that is rarely matched in rack-mounted players. With CD's still so widely used in the Broadcast, Installation, and Touring markets, the CD-6010 is specified.
Another unique feature of the CD-6010 is a monitoring speaker on the front of the unit - perfect for cuing-up tracks straight from the unit if installed in a remote area or closet. Similar to the TASCAM CD-500B, the CD-6010 also has 20 points of cue memory, 20 tracks of flash start, and supports Auto Cue, Auto Ready and Incremental Play. Furthermore, it features +/- 16% pitch control for CD playback speed and up to 100 discs of program memory.
A complete compliment of interface ports are found on the rear panel. Both XLR balanced outputs & RCA unbalanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD-6010 can be controlled through RS-232C, parallel control, or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
With its variety of ease-of-use, safety and bonus features, TASCAM's CD-6010 is a prime 2U rack-mountable CD player for any professional application.
- Tray loading design
- 20 points of cue memory
- 20 tracks of flash start
- Supports various remote control units
- Parallel control via D-sub 25-pin
- RS-232C serial control via D-sub 9-pin
- Auto Cue, Auto Ready, and Incremental Play
- Built in monitor speaker with volume control and on/off switch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.