View Full Description
The lightweight construction offers users the ability to easily transport the speaker for use in multiple venues. Ideal for sound reinforcement and stage monitor situations, the MSR100 is a flexible speaker perfect for small events and gigs. You may mix the output from a CD player, rhythm machine or keyboard without needing a separate mixer or power amplifier.
With a 100-watt amplifier, the MSR100 delivers a powerful performance full of intensity. Operating with full dynamic range, the specially designed amp generates the purest sound possible. An 8" custom woofer concentrates on low frequencies whilst the 1" titanium diaphragm driver provides the highs. To ensure an even spread of sound, the MSR100 features a high frequency horn with 90° x 40° dispersion.
Intuitive Mixer & Connections
Designed for use within small venues and club gigs, the MSR100 is constructed with a selection of specific inputs and basic sound control. The rear of the power speaker is home to an effective mixer with 3 inputs and master EQ sound control. An XLR input accommodates for a variety of microphone or line inputs whilst the other two input connections allow line sources. Each input has its own level control and the two-band EQ adds more option for control. The clip indicator lets you know if the input signal is too high, allowing you to make changes to lower the levels whilst avoiding distortion. Should you need the speaker for larger venues, the MSR100 includes a special link out jack for connection to multiple units.
As previously mentioned, the MSR100's lightweight housing make it easy to transport. In addition to this, the speaker also features an integrated handle for easy, safe lifting. Users may place the PA speaker upright to act as a conventional means for sound reinforcement or laid on its side to be used as a floor monitor. Despite being lightweight, the material ensures durability with a polypropylene enclosure.
Included In The Box
- 1 x MSR100 Powered Speaker
- 1 x AC Power Cord
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 100-watt power amplifier
- Integrated mixer with 3 inputs & master EQ
- XLR & jack connector inputs
- Link out jack to connect multiple units
- Mounting options allow pole mounting, ceiling suspension, or wall mounting
- Type: Bass-Reflex Type, Powered Speaker
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- LF: 8" Cone
- HF: 1" Driver + Horn
- Output Power: 100W
- Maximum Output Level: 112dB SPL
- Input 1: XLR-3-31 Type
- Input 2 & 3: Phone Jack
- Link Output: Phone Jack
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Flying & Mounting Hardware: 2 x M8-25
- Weight: 11 kg
- Height: 455.5 mm
- Width: 275 mm
- Depth: 255 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.