DJ Tech DIF-X 2-Channel DJ Scratch Mixer, Black
DJ Tech DIF-X 2-Channel DJ Scratch Mixer, BlackDetails
The DJ-Tech DIF-X is a professional, 2 channel scratch mixer. This is a professional mixer at an affordable price, which offers you a whole load of features such as a built in Bluetooth receiver and a USB MP3 player/ recorder allowing you to play tracks through the mixer using these inputs as well as the ability to record straight onto a USB hard drive. The mixers Crossfader comes with curve adjust and reverse providing you with a number of possibilities when scratching. The DIF-X mixer has a master and booth output with dedicated volume controls, which is one of the only mixers in this price bracket to have this feature.
Product Ref: 65386View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Built in Bluetooth Receiver
- Built in USB MP3 Player/Recorder
- Crossfader Curve Adjust and Reverse
- Master Output and Booth output with dedicated volume control
- Headphone Monitoring CUE/MIX/MASTER
- 1/4" and 3.5mm Headphone Output
- 100 to 240V AC Input
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.