DJ Tech TRX Thud Rumble DJ Scratch Mixer, Black
DJ Tech TRX Thud Rumble DJ Scratch Mixer, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 65387View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
DJ Qbert CollaborationDJ Qbert's involvement in the development aspect of this unit makes the TRX highly desirable for scratch DJs. DJ Qbert is a prominent turntablist and DJ from America who has won countless DMC championships and is a respective legend in the hip-hop and DJ community. He developed his style at an early age by going to house parties and watching DJ's develop new techniques of scratching and manipulating records. From this, Qbert developed his own style, borrowing different elements from many DJs and incorporating them into his own style of scratching and juggling. His talent and pain-staking skills boosted him through the ranks and before long DJ Qbert became a household name in the hip-hop community. His role in developing the TRX Thud Rumble ensures the mixer is catered specifically to scratch DJs and turntablist. With its comprehensive list of features designed with scratching in mind, this unit is ideal for any Scratch DJ from beginner to professional turntablists.
Premium Quality Contactless Mini innoFADERThe innoFADER featured in this mixer is taken from the original innoFADER from Audio Innovate. It provides the smooth gliding feel that scratch DJs look for in a crossfader. The cut-in position is fully adjustable with a simple calibration meaning quick and easy functionality. The contactless design of the crossfader means extended use will not be an issue, giving the user over 4,000,000 cycles. The DIF-1S also features a rever switch, allowing versatility when it comes to your scratching style and is also compatible with the original innoFADER for future upgrades.
- Mini Innofader crossfader with reverse switch
- Mini Innofader line faders with reverse switches
- Full curve adjustment on all 3 faders
- Hi/low pass filter slider on each channel with reverse switch
- DVS send/return allows rapid switching between vinyl and DVS modes without reconnecting the cables
- Direct output on each channel lets you record each channel separately into a multitrack DAW
- XLR master output
- 1/4″ TRS booth output
- RCA AUX output
- Dual headphones outputs (1/4″ and mini-jack)
- Phono/line input on each channel
- RCA AUX in with dedicated volume control
- Combo jack MIC/Line input with dedicated volume control
- Switchable level meter (inputs/outputs)
- Built-in universal power supply (100-240v)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.