Denon DJ DND4500MK2 Rackmount Twin CD Player with USB Playback
Denon DJ DND4500MK2 Rackmount Twin CD Player with USB PlaybackDetails
Product Ref: 55726View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Dual High Definition CD Drives
The Denon DND4500MK2 Media Player incorporates two powerful CD drives on the player unit allowing you to seamlessly cue and playback your favourite tracks. Supporting a range of formats such as Standard CD, CD-Text, CD-R and CD-RW the DND4500MK2 provides unbeatable sound quality whilst the addition of +/- up to 100% pitch allows smooth and pitch correct mixes. The DND4500MK2 also features a useful shock proof memory which protects against audio skips and slips when experiencing sudden movement making it perfect for live scenarios.
USB Media Playback
The MK2 has two USB slots for connection to USB storage devices containing digital music files. The first is located on the front of the unit for ease of access and USB stick compatibility whilst the second is on the rear of the controller unit which is best suited for larger USB drives allowing you to access your library of music without the need of a laptop.
- Audio playback from CD's and USB memory devices (AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV)
- MP3 Playback (CBR/VBR) up to 320kbps
- MP3 File Search System
- CD Text / ID3 Tag Support
- CD-R/RW Disc Playback
- 2 Hot Starts/Stutter per drive
- 2 Seamless Loops per drive w/B Point Trim
- Illuminated action buttons and drive trays for low light environments
- CD Memo Function (up to 1,000)
- Power on Playback
- Relay Playback (with overlap function)
- Advanced Pitch Control - +/- 4%, 10%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100.0%
- Platter Hold (Jog Bend): ±99% max
- Key Adjust
- E.O.M. (end of track alert)
- Brake function
- Auto BPM Counter
- Shock Proof Memory (Audio CD: 20 sec., MP3: 100 sec.)
- Fader Start
- Bar segment display
- Instant Start
- Track Select Knob
- Sleep function
- Quantization: 24-Bit (Internal DSP Process)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz (At Normal Pitch)
- Oversampling: x 8
- THD: <0.01%
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Analog Output Levels: 2.0 Vrms
- Load Impedance: > 10 k Ohms
- Channel Separation: >85 dB
- Digital Output Signal Format: IEC958-Type 2
- Digital Output: 0.5 Vp-p (75 Ohms)
- Instant Start: >20 ms
- Variable Pitch (+/-): 4%, 10%, 16%, 24%, 50%, 100%
- Pitch Bend Range (+/-): 4%, 24%, 32%, 50%, 100%
- Search: 1/75 x (1 Subcode Frame)
- Scan Speed: > 20 x
- Type: Compact Disc Player, USB Media Player
- Player Unit Rack Size: 2U
- Remote Control Rack Size: 2U
- Disc Types: Standard 5" / 12 cm Disc, CD-Text, CD-R, CD-RW
- Supported USB Memory: Flash Drive, HDD (Fat16/Fat32)
- Supported Media Types: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, ID-3 Tag
- USB Ports: x 2
- Outputs: 2 x Stereo 3.5mm RCA, 2 x 3.5mm Digital Out
- Power Supply: AC 120 V (60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Installation: 19 Inch Rack Mountable
- Operational Temp: 41 - 95°C
- Humidity Range: 25 - 85%
- Storage Temp: -20 - 60°C
- Player Unit Height: 3" / 88 mm
- Player Unit Width: 19" / 482 mm
- Player Unit Depth: 10" / 252 mm
- Remote Control Unit Height: 3" / 88 mm
- Remote Control Unit Width: 19" / 482 mm
- Remote Control Unit Depth: 2" / 62 mm
- Player Unit Weight: 6.2 Kg
- Remote Control Unit Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Includes: Resource CD-ROM, Power Cord, RCA Cable, 10Ft Remote Control Connection Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.