Denon MC7000 DJ Controller
Denon MC7000 DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 78541View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Built For Performance
The Denon MC7000 is built for performance thanks to its wide range of unique functions and controls that puts everything at your fingertips. The 4-channel configuration features a built-in mixer, making the Denon MC7000 a stand-alone controller, perfect for taking anywhere you go. The portable and lightweight construction makes it ideal as the go-to controller for any serious DJ. The Denon MC7000 was designed with the more seasoned DJ in mind, jam packed with features that give you everything you need to create a new dynamic in your sets. The 16 velocity-sensitive performance pads bring a new level to your sets, allowing you to trigger everything from vocal samples to drum kits for added performance value. Also included are new dedicated key matching and changing controls which brings a new level to your mixing, allowing you to match the pitch of the two songs you are playing for a seamless blend of both. The controller also features a dedicated FX section on either side, allowing you to trigger a range of effects including delay, reverb, flange and more. Dedicated loop controls have also been included for both platters allowing you to create and trigger loops of the audio on the fly.
Digital Innovation Meets Modern Design
The robust yet portable design of the Denon MC7000 makes it perfect as the go-to controller for any intermediate/professional DJ, giving you everything you need in a compact and solid unit. One of the most unique features of the MC7000 is the dual USB audio interfaces which allow you to connect up to two computers at once for a truly expansive performance. The dual audio interfaces allow two DJs to play together back to back, for a seamless and uninterrupted musical experience. The dual 6-inch platters features a touch-capacitive design with rotational LED displays, perfect for monitoring your audio’s information at any time. The dual LED displays will show information such as track name, track time, time remaining, time left, file format and more.
Connectivity & Software
In addition to its primary mixing functionality, the MC7000 also features a range of digital and analog connectivity. 2 microphone inputs with dedicated controls have been included for versatile performance options, allowing you to incorporate a vocalist or use it yourself to address the crowd. The dedicated controls also allow you to dial in the volume with a two-band EQ for added control. XLR Booth and Master controls have also been included allowing you to connect the controller to sound systems and external speakers for performances as well dialing in the vocals with the controls. Additionally, the Denon MC7000 comes complete with a full version of Serato DJ plus 3 creative expansive packs (Ptich’n Time, Flip and Video) giving you a new range of controls and functions to expand your mixing capabilities. The MC7000 is also Serato DVS Upgrade ready, allowing you to cross between analog and digital mixing with the accuracy of legacy vinyl control. The MC7000 also features a multi-input mixer with both line and phono inputs for connecting to a range of different sources.
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Software Download Card
- Safety and Warranty Manual
- 4-Channel DJ Controller with Digital Mixer
- Dual USB Audio Interfaces - Connect 2 Computers at once
- 3 Serato Expansion Packs Included (Pitch ‘n Time, Flip and Video worth 200)
- 16 Velocity-Sensitive Performance Pads
- New Dedicated Key Matching and Changing Controls
- Solid 6-inch Touch Capacitive Platters with Tracking LED
- 2 Mic Inputs with Dedicated Controls
- XLR Booth and Master connections
- Serato DJ DVS Compatible
- Solid Compact Design
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: i3, i5 or i7 (32-/64-bit): 1.07GHz
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720
- RAM: 4GB
- Connection: USB 2.0 port
- Unit Weight:7kg (without USB cable and adapter)
- Unit Dimensions (WxDxH):>/b> 664mm X 378.2mm X 68.2mm
- Total power Consumption: 15w
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.