Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller for Serato
Denon MCX8000 DJ Controller for SeratoDetails
Product Ref: 68088View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Denon MCX8000 is one of the most unique controllers on the market thanks to its standalone functionality, meaning you don’t need a computer to use the MCX8000. The dual high-definition displays are designed to control Denon’s standalone Engine 1/5 software with Serato DJ operation. The Engine 1.5 Software features a 4-channel digital mixer with 3 built-in effects for maximum versatility and performance value. This eliminates the need for any computer of laptop, saving you from tedious setups and additional equipment. This gives you the ability to perform without the aid of a computer, minimising setup times and eliminating the need for additional cables. Engine 1.5 opens up a world of new functions, allowing you to create playlists and sets as well as cue points for added versatility.
High-Quality Audio & Design
The rugged metal construction makes the MCX8000 ideal for prolonged live use, easily withstanding the rigors of extensive transportation as well as superficial damage such as scratches and bumps. The performance pads for cues, samples, rolls and the slicer are velocity sensitive for added performance value, giving you the ability to bring added dynamics to your set. The MCX8000 also features 24-bit pristine sound, ensuring exceptional audio quality across the board. It also features XLR outputs, allowing you to connect the Denon MCX8000 to a range of outboard gear including PA systems and speakers. The 3 built-in effects are as follows: delay echo and noise. These built in effects are design to bring a new layer to your performance, allowing you to seamlessly transition between mixes using the effects to fade between different song as well as affecting trigged samples.
Serato DJ Ready
It’s primary function is as a standalone DJ controller but eh Denon MCX8000 also features compatibility for the latest Serato DJ software which allows you to use the 4-channels. Also available is a DVS upgrade package, opening up a new world of possibilities for the MCX8000.
- Denon MCX8000
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quickstart Guide
- Software Download Card
- Safety & Warranty Manual
“The new MCX8000 DJ controller with Engine software marks a pivotal event in the development of DJ hardware, software and performance adaptability,”. DJs have been clamouring for a single device that does two things: 1) Offers ultimate control of Serato DJ and 2) Runs standalone in case of computer malfunctions and for the ability of one DJ to seamlessly hand off to another. The MCX8000 establishes a new era in DJ performance, control and flexibility.”
Ross Goodwin - Product Manager - Denon DJ
- 2 USB Inputs for Engine Playback in Standalone Mode
- 2 High Definition Displays Show Engine and Serato DJ Operation
- 4 Channel Digital Mixer with 2 Microphone Inputs
- Dual XLR Output Connections
- 3 Built In Instant Pre/Post Fader Effects for Engine Playback and Line Inputs
- Velocity Sensitive Performance Pads for Cues, Rolls, Sliver and Samples
- Stage LinQ Network Connection to Control Lighting and Video
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Robust and Stylish Metal Construction
- Includes Denon DJ Engine Standalone Technology
- Also includes 4-Deck Serato DJ Software
- Channels: 4
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4” Microphone, 1 x XLR Microphone
- Outputs: 5 x Stereo RCA, 2 x XLR Stereo Out (Master/Booth), 1 x Link, 1 x 1/4” Headphone, 1 x 1/8” Headphone
- Additional Connection: 2 x USB,
- Platters: 2
- Faders: 7
- Pads: 16
- Buttons: 94
- Rotary Encoders: 38
- Touch Strips: 2
- Backlit: LED
- Screens: 2
- Housing: Metal
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.