Electro Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant Filter
Electro Harmonix Stereo Talking Machine Vocal Formant FilterDetails
The programmable Stereo Talking Machine, Vocal Formant Filter, presents creative vowel shaping that is controlled by the player’s dynamics.
Product Ref: 20158View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Nine selectable Voices deliver vowel sounds such as AH-OO and OW-EE, as well as Bassballs and wah-type dynamic filters. The Voices can be shaped with individual Attack and Decay controls while Sensitivity adjusts the envelope response.
The resulting effects mimic characteristics of human speech and create sounds that are both organic and harmonically rich. As its name implies, the Stereo Talking Machine possesses true stereo outputs as well as an Effects Loop.
An Expression Pedal Input provides real time control over filter sweeps, while nine preset locations let you store and instantly recall favorite programs. The Stereo Talking Machine delivers compelling sound shaping capability with advanced control.
- Vocal Vowel Filter w/ 7 vowel modes
- Wah and Baseballs modes
- Adjustable Sensitivity control allows both up and down filter sweeps
- Attack and Decay knobs control the speed of the envelope follower while it sweeps the filters
- External effects loop capability allows effects to be placed on the filters without changing the envelope follower's dynamics.
- 9 Presets
- 9 Volt power supply provided
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.