Electro-Voice ELX115P 15" Live X Two-way Powered Loudspeaker
Electro-Voice ELX115P 15" Live X Two-way Powered LoudspeakerDetails
A powerful step up from the ELX112P, the 15" woofer and 1000W amplifier in the Electro-Voice ELX115P deliver extended lower frequencies and room-filling volume.
Product Ref: 19498View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Live X sets new standards for portable sound, with the latest Electro-Voice-engineered components; lightweight, durable plywood cabinets; best-in-class SPL output, power-handling, and frequency response; and clean, stackable designs - all at a price point previously unheard-of for loudspeakers of a similar pedigree.
- Designed for House of Worship, Pro Music, and other applications.
- 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 44 Hz - 20 kHz frequency range; 134 dB max SPL
- 1000 W Class D lightweight amplifier - runs cool without fans
- Easy to connect and control with versatile input and output options
- Rugged wood cabinet - pole mounts or stacks with Live X Subwoofers
- Case Material: 9-ply, 15mm Plywood, Internally Braced, with Texured Paint
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 56 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 44 Hz - 20 k Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H°: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V°: 50°
- LF Transducer: (1) EVS-15K, 381mm (15?) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K, 39mm (1.5?) Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jacks, (1) Stereo RCA, (1) XLR Link Output
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Height: 708 mm (27.87")
- Width: 432 mm (17.01")
- Depth: 382 mm (15.04")
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.