Electro-Voice PL80C PL Series Wired Microphone
Electro-Voice PL80C PL Series Wired MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 12986View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Sonic voicing for transparency and high-mid lift
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Designed for live performance venues of any size
- Powerful neodymium magnet structure
- Shock-mounted capsule
- Fine mesh Memraflex grille
- Multi-stage pop filters
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms, Balanced
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR
- Open Circuit Voltage: 2.2mV/Pascal
- Power Requirements: None, Passive
- Finish: Textured Satin Black
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Zinc
- Weight: 333g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.