Electro-Voice R300 Wireless Handheld Microphone System, Channel 69-70
Electro-Voice R300 Wireless Handheld Microphone System, Channel 69-70Details
The Electro-Voice R300 is a breakthrough wireless microphone system that opens up a brand new category in today's wireless marketplace - Entry-Level Professional - and brings world-tour-proven Electro-Voice wireless technology to a new, more accessible price point. This combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations.
Unique features like One-Touch ClearScan and EZsync make the R300 quicker and easier to set up and use than any other similarly priced wireless system, while its rack-mountable metal receiver, sturdy metal bodypack and handheld transmitters, and remote-mountable antennas are of a build and performance quality usually reserved for higher-priced professional products.
Product Ref: 19499View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This unprecedented combination of value, professional features, and road-ready ruggedness make the R300 a perfect choice for a wide range of wireless applications, from live vocals and instruments to professional presentations. Three different microphone configuration packages are available: handheld, headworn, or lapel.
With a sleek, low-profile design and durable construction, the R300 receiver system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19-inch equipment rack. Its simple controls and easy-to-read display are designed to provide the ultimate in user-friendly operation. Rack-mount kits and front-mount antenna cables are available for professional installation. For applications with up to four receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
The all-new BP-300 metal bodypack transmitter is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters available for day-to-day operation. The unit's mute function keeps the RF signal live while muting the audio, protecting your channel and preventing noise in the audio system. Two preconfigured bodypack systems are available, with either a lapel or a headworn microphone. The bodypack's TA4 connector allows the unit to be used with other Electro-Voice lapel or headworn microphones.
HT-300 Handheld Transmitter
The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use while being comfortable in the hand. The unit's PL22 dynamic microphone capsule offers the perfect all-around solution for speaking, singing, and emcees. The PL22's cardioid pickup pattern rejects surrounding noise, helping to control feedback while still allowing an experienced vocalist to "work" the microphone.
Proven at the highest level of touring and trusted in thousands of installations around the world, Electro-Voice's industry-leading ClearScan system scans through the R300's 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel - all with the touch of a single button. In an increasingly challenging RF world, ClearScan gives you the confidence to go wireless without worry, ensuring noise-free operation and the longest operating range.
Matching the R300's transmitter and receiver frequencies is also as simple as the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency, confirming operation in one automatic step. Error-free wireless setup has never been easier.
- Designed for Club Sound, House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, and other applications.
- ClearScan - find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsync - infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- Handheld equipped with PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Two preconfigured bodypack/microphone systems available - lapel or headworn
- Bodypack with TA4 connector - compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and headworn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.
- Frequency: 864.375-865.000
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.