Electro-Voice R300 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System, Channel 69-70
Electro-Voice R300 Wireless Lavalier Microphone System, Channel 69-70Details
Product Ref: 20150View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Variable Microphone Connection
The TA4 connector allows the use of any EV lapel or headworn microphone for a variety of applications. The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation. For applications with up to 4 receivers in one rack, the APD4+ antenna splitter can provide antenna and power feeds.
The proven professional quality performance of the R300 is partially due to Electro-Voice's innovative ClearScan system. The technology scans through the entirety of the 32 preset channels included on the R300 and selects the clearest channel. This procedure is all completed with the single touch of a button and ensures a noise-free operation with long range.
Included In The System
- 1 x BP-300 Metal Bodypack Transmitter
- 1 x ULM18 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x R300 Receiver
- ClearScan technology
- EZsync infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter
- ULM18 directional lavalier microphone
- Bodypack with TA4 connector
- 14-hour battery life from 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels with compatible groups of 8 channels
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4+ antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis
- Antennas: Flexible TNC 1/2 Wave
- Audio Frequency Response: 80Hz - 18kHz ±2 dB
- Balanced Line Level Output (RMS Adjustable): 10 - 100 mV
- Battery Life: 14 Hours With 2 x AA Alkalines Typical
- Case Material: Metal
- Connector Type: 1/4'' Unbalanced, 3-Pin XLR Balanced
- Controls: On/Off, Set, Up, Down, Sync
- Distortion (@ 1kHz, 40kHz Deviation): Less T han 1.0, 0.4 Typical Percent
- Diversity: True Antenna
- Dynamic Range: Greater Than 95 dB
- Element: ULM18 Directional Lavalier Microphone
- Number Of Channels: 32 Per Band, 8 Simultaneous
- Operating Temperature Range: 5° - 45°C
- Power Requirement: 12 - 16 VDC, 500 mA Max
- Power Supply: 12 VDC, 500 mA Max
- Receiver Type: Synthesised PLL
- RF Frequency Range: 16MHz
- RF Output: 8 mW Typical
- RF Sensitivity (12 dB SINAD): Less Than 1.0 uV
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): Greater Than 100 dB
- Squelch: Tone Code Plus Amplitude
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.