Electro-Voice SX300 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro-Voice SX300 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Electro-Voice SX300 passive speaker is capable of handling 300-watt continuous - 1,200-watt peak - and is the world's best lightweight, high-power speaker system. It delivers over 125 dB continuous with 131 dB peaks (one-watt /one-meter) at full power. Its 65 degree x 65 degree, Constant Directivity horn allows for vertical or horizontal use with identical coverage.
Product Ref: 0147View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Sx300E delivers better pattern control and projection than typical 90 degree horns, and features proven and reliable EV components, including a DL12BFH cast-frame, 12-inch woofer and DH2010a pure titanium compression driver. With Ring-Mode Decoupling, it delivers accurate vocals, instruments and mids. The Sx300E's rugged, durable, polypropylene enclosure is light, strong, and available in either black or white. Its built-in stand-mount and inserts on the enclosure allow the system to be safely suspended and arrayed using a wide range of optional, cost-effective hardware. The Sx300 can also be used as a floor monitor with F200 attachment, and parallel, Neutrik Speakon input connectors for safe, loss-free connections.
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 50 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1m: 99 dB
- Max. SPL / 1m (calc): 131 dB
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) H°: 65 °
- Coverage (nominal -6dB) V°: 65 °
- System Power Handling (continuous/program/peak): 300/600/1200 Watts
- LF Transducer: DL12BFH
- HF Transducer: DH2010
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Color: Black
- Directivity Index: 11.1 dB
- Flying: Yes
- Input Connections: Four-pin Speakon (2)
- Outdoor: No
- Chassis Size: 12 inches
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Speaker Type: Fullrange, Mid-High, Two-Way
- Weight Net: 14.5 kg ( 31.97 lbs )
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 586 x 429 x 312 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.