Electro Voice Sb122 PA Subwoofer
Electro Voice Sb122 PA SubwooferDetails
The quest for an affordable subwoofer that is compact, lightweight AND powerful is finally over.
Product Ref: 8858View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Introducing the Electro Voice SB122, quite possibly the smallest, most powerful subwoofer on the planet. Don t let your eyes fool you into thinking this little sub can t pound. Packing 400 watts continuous (1600W peak) at 8 Ohms in a diminutive 15kg (33lbs) package, the SB122 employs the new EVS12SB 12-inch long-excursion woofer for outstanding low frequency response.
Aesthetically, the SB122 sports a half-face grille with grille cloth, and a newly stylized EV logo. The rich feature set includes a top mounted pole cup, ergonomic carrying handle, large port, and a built-in low-pass filter that eliminates the need for external processing. Of course, external processing is still an option for professionals seeking greater overall system performance gains. And, with a price that makes it all seem too good to be true, SB122 is sure to make you rethink what a compact sub can be.
ElectroVoice SB122 PA Subwoofer Features
Very Compact and Lightweight Only 33 lbs/15.0 kg
400 Watt continuous, 1,600 Watt peak power handling
8 Ohms impedance
Parallel Neutrik Speakon high current input connectors
Cast frame EVS12SB 12-inch high excursion subwoofer driver
Integral low-pass filter
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.