Electro Voice ZX1 8'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro Voice ZX1 8'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The Electro Voice ZX1 is the new standard of no compromise audio performance and versatility for compact sound reinforcement.
Product Ref: 0141View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The high-tech enclosure is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise. The ZX1 s long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Extremely Smooth, Wide Frequency Response
Attractive, Clean Design with Full Grille
EV8L 8 High-Output LF Transducer
DH2005 1 Exit True Compression Driver
90° x 50° Coverage Pattern
Rotatable Horn Design
Integral Monitor Angle on Enclosure
200W Cont., 800W Peak Power Handling
High Sensitivity, 125 dB Maximum SPL
Built-In Pole Mount
Integral Handle Pocket for Easy Carrying
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.