Electro-Voice ZX3 12'' Passive PA Speaker
Electro-Voice ZX3 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 11678View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a DVX high-performance woofer design, the ZX3 offers users an incredible sound all within a lightweight enclosure. It is this enclosure that provides excellent flexibility in the ZX3's installation and setup. Finished in black, users can choose between 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° horn dispersion angles with 45° or 55° monitor angles. There is passive or bi-amp operation as well as 7 x M8 rigging points for installation purposes.
- Versatile performance for mains, fills or monitors
- DVX3121A woofer with forced air-cooling
- 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver
- Passive crossover
- Choice of 90° x 50° or 60° x 60° coverage horn
- High Sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- 600-watt rms with 2400-watt peak output
- Robust polypropylene enclosure
- Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
- Up to four anchor-plate attachments
- M8 mounting inserts
- Integrated carry handle
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Input Connections: 2 Conductor SJO Cable & Gland Nut
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 58Hz - 15kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 48Hz - 20kHz
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50Hz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 97 dB
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90/60°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50/60°
- System Power Handling: 600W Continuous / 2400W Peak
- LF Transducer: 12'' DVX3121A
- LF Power Handling: 500W
- HF Power Handling: 40W
- HF Transducer: 2'' ND2
- Crossover Frequency: 20kHz
- Minimum Impedance: 6.2Ω
- Enclosure Material: High Impact Polystyrene
- Flying: Yes
- Outdoor: Yes
- Grille: Polyester Powder Coated, 18GA Galvanised Steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.8 kg
- Height: 613 mm
- Width: 397 mm
- Depth: 362 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.