Elektron Analog Heat Sound Processor
Elektron Analog Heat Sound ProcessorDetails
The Elektron Analog Heat Sound Processor features eight stereo analog distortion circuits that have been designed to produce outstanding sound shaping possibilities - treating audio in both beautiful and radical ways. The stereo analog multi-mode filter, 2-band stereo analog EQ and assignable LFO allow you to further affect the incoming signal to create rhythmical textures and re-shape beats. The Elektron Analog Heat Sound Processor comes complete with Overbridge technology which ensures seamless integration to DAW environments - simply connect via USB and use it just like a VST/AU effect plug-in.
Product Ref: 79985View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Analog Distortion Circuits
The Elektron Analog Heat Sound Processor is equipped with eight stereo analog distortion circuits that have been designed to provide versatile sound-shaping capabilities, while complementing each other. These analog distortion circuits are capable of producing everything from warm tape-like saturation to harsh over-the-top distortion.
Filter, EQ and Modulation
To further affect the incoming signal, the Analog Heat Sound Processor features a stereo analog multi-mode filter and a 2-band stereo analog EQ. Additionally, modulation sources include an assignable envelope and an assignable LFO, which are perfect for creating rhythmical textures and re-shaping your audio.
Sound Card Operation
The innovative Analog Heat Sound Processor can also function as a 2 input/2 output sound card, even while processing audio from your DAW. Perfect for travelling musicians, the Elektron Analog Heat allows you to create as you go and create professional-quality recordings wherever you are.
The Overbridge technology allows you to seamlessly integrate the sound and capabilities of the Analog Heat into your DAW environment. Simply connect the Analog Heat to a computer via the USB connection and use it just like a VST/AU effect plug-in. Overbridge makes analog processing of individual sounds, tracks and even complete mixes a completely integrated and rewarding experience.
- Control Input Level: -5V to +5B
- Controls: CV, Expression Pedals, Footswitches
- Housing: Steel
- Dimensions: 215mm x 184mm x 63mm / 8.5'' x 7.2'' x 2.5'' (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1.5kg / 3.3lbs
- Overbridge: Compatible
- Analog Circuits: 8 x Stereo Analog Distortion Circuits
- Analog Filters: 1 x Stereo Analog Multi-Mode Filter (7 Filter Types)
- Analog EQ: 1 x 2-Band Adaptable Stereo Analog EQ
- Envelope: 1 x Assignable Envelope/Envelope Follower
- LFO: 1 x Assignable LFO
- Presets: 128 User Preset Slots
- LCD Display: 122 x 32 Pixel Backlit LCD Display
- MIDI: MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Balanced Audio Input Jacks
- Output Connectors: 2 x 1/4'' Balanced Audio Output Jacks
- Headphone Connectors: 1 x 1/4'' Stereo Headphone Jack
- CV/Expression Pedal: 2 x 1/4'' CV/Expression Pedal Input Jacks
- D/A and A/D: 48kHz, 24-Bit
- OS: Flash-EEPROM Upgradable OS
- USB: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Port
- Audio Input Level: +22dBu PEak
- Audio Input Impedance: 39k?
- S/N Ratio: 112dBFS (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Headphone Output Level: +22dBu Peak
- Headphone Output Impedance: 55?
- Balanced Output Impedance: +22dBu Peak
- Main Output Impedance: 440?, Unbalanced
- S/N Ratio: 111dBFS (20Hz - 20kHz)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.