Eventide MixingLink Mic Preamp With Effects Loop
Eventide MixingLink Mic Preamp With Effects LoopDetails
Eventide's new studio-quality microphone preamp is a compact stompbox form factor with effects loop.
Product Ref: 44251View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fitting neatly onto a pedalboard or in your backpack whilst on the road, the MixingLink allows vocalists to get immediate controls over their effects.
Features / Specifications
- High Quality microphone preamplifier with greater than 120db signal to noise ratio with FX loop in a compact package
- Effects loop send and return accommodates balanced and unbalanced signals and interfaces with consoles or guitar pedals easily
- Latching or momentary footswitch control of effects loop for performance effects
- Works with a wide range of microphones including condenser and ribbon microphones with up to 70dB of clean gain
- Aux I/O connection supporting stereo input and mobile device send level
- Guitar amp output and headphone monitor output with separate master volume control
- International universal 9VDC power supply included, or 9V battery, or can be powered by the PowerFactor 2
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Balanced XLR output which supports DI and Line levels (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Instrument and balanced line level inputs (-10dB to +18dBu)
- Versatile mix control supports 3 modes of operation - 100% microphone with effects blended in, or microphone/effects balance control, or 100 percent FX (with no microphone)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.