Fender FXA2 Pro In-Ear Monitors, Metallic Black
Fender FXA2 Pro In-Ear Monitors, Metallic BlackDetails
Product Ref: 68462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Grade Audio Reproduction
Incorporating custom designed 9.25mm precision rare-earth drivers the FXA2 monitors provide high fidelity audio reproduction for accurate and crystal clear monitoring. With an incredible frequency response of 6Hz to 22 kHz you can be sure to hear everything in your live mix or when listening to your favourite tracks of stage. Additionally, with a maximum sound pressure level of 112dB the FXA2 monitors are able to handle loud playback whilst the 22dB noise reduction eliminates unwanted leak from external sound sources.
3D Printed Shell and Comfortable Fit
The Fender FXA2 In-Ear Monitors are designed to offer professional quality audio monitoring for on stage use. Constructed from 3D printed shell modelled on a range of ears to offer a universal fit the FXA2 In-Ear Monitors are perfect for extended listening periods due and fit 95 of ears. Furthermore the unique design ensures that they remain in position even through the most active on stage performances whilst the SureSeal tips provide impressive comfort and noise reduction for accurate monitoring.
- Professional In-Ear Monitors
- Optimized for On and Off Stage Listening
- Custom 9.25mm Precision Rare Earth Driver
- Distortion Free Audio Reproduction
- 3D Printed Hybrid Shell Design
- Detachable Silver Plated Low Noise Cable
- SureSeal Tips for Comfortable and Secure Fit
- Stylish Metallic Black Finish
- Type: In-Ear Monitors
- Driver: 9.25mm Custom Precision Rare Earth
- Port: Groove Tuned
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz – 23 kHz
- SPL: 112 dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Noise Reduction: 22 dB
- Cable: MMCXI Silver Plated (Low Oxygen)
- Colour: Metallic Black
- Includes: Deluxe Carry Case, SureSeal Tips, Cleaning Tool, Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.