Fender FXA6 Pro In-Ear Monitors, Red
Fender FXA6 Pro In-Ear Monitors, RedDetails
Product Ref: 68463View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Professional Grade Audio Reproduction
The FXA6 In-Ear Monitors feature a single Hybrid-Dynamic Balanced Armature Array Tweeter per ear designed to match the custom 9.25mm precision earth drivers and Groove tuned port without a crossover. This unique driver design offers high fidelity audio reproduction for accurate and crystal clear monitoring with an incredible 6Hz to 23 kHz frequency response and punchy bass, rich mids and crisp highs. Additionally, with a maximum sound pressure level of 120dB the FXA6 monitors are able to handle loud playback whilst the 22dB noise reduction eliminates unwanted leak from external sound sources.
3D Printed Shell and Comfortable Fit
The Fender FXA6 In-Ear Monitors are designed to offer professional quality audio monitoring for on stage use. Constructed from 3D printed shell modelled on a range of ears to offer a universal fit the FXA6 In-Ear Monitors are perfect for extended listening periods due and fit 95% of ears. Furthermore the unique design ensures that they remain in position even through the most active on stage performances whilst the SureSeal tips provide impressive comfort and noise reduction for accurate monitoring.
- Professional In-Ear Monitors
- Optimized for On and Off Stage Listening
- Hybrid-Dynamic Armature Array (Balanced) Tweeters
- Distortion Free Audio Reproduction
- 3D Printed Hybrid Shell Design
- Detachable Silver Plated Low Noise Cable
- SureSeal Tips for Comfortable and Secure Fit
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Stylish Red Finish
- Type: In-Ear Monitors
- Driver: Hybrid-Dynamic Armature Array (Balanced)
- Port: Groove Tuned
- Frequency Response: 6 Hz – 23 kHz
- SPL: 109 dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Noise Reduction: 22 dB
- Cable: MMCXI Silver Plated (Low Oxygen)
- Colour: Red
- Includes: Deluxe Carry Case, 1/4 Inch Adapter, SureSeal Tips, Cleaning Tool, Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.