Fender Fortis F-15BT 15” Powered Speaker
Fender Fortis F-15BT 15” Powered SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 70080View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a wide variety of I/O connections, the three-channel F-15BT can handle almost any source you send to it—even offering high-quality stereo Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming music from any Bluetooth source. Channel One is dedicated to line-level signals while Channel Two accepts line- and mic-level signals. Channels One and Two are fed by discrete balanced XLR-1/4” TRS combo connectors while Channel Three offers stereo Bluetooth and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs. The Bluetooth signal can be passed on in stereo to additional enclosures via the extension and loop outputs.
Outstanding Sound Reproduction
Proportionally powered by dual onboard Class ‘D’ amplifiers, the 1.75” titanium horn-loaded driver receives 300 watts of power while the 15” woofer is allocated an impressive 1000 watts. These drivers work in tandem to create crystal-clear, room-filling sound with a 50°x90° dispersion pattern. The easy-to-use rear panel controls include a three-position EQ switch and four-position LF switch to tailor the response of the speaker to the room along with per-channel volume and signal controls. Two rear-panel XLR connectors offer switchable mono/stereo balanced loop-through and extension outputs, allowing for easy system expansion.
Tour Tested Durability
The highly robust and reliable enclosure is constructed from 9-ply voidless plywood, with a hard-wearing paint and powder-coated perforated steel grill to shrug off the abuse of the road. M10 rigging points and a 35mm pole socket with vertical and 7.5° downward angles make it easy to optimally position the speaker while the trapezoidal form factor allows you to use it as a floor monitor with two angles to ensure proper aiming. Three flush-mounted ergonomic cup handles grace the exterior for easy handling of the lightweight enclosure. The F-15BT is a bold new entry from Fender, offering amazing performance and value for almost any small-to-mid-sized application.
5-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Each Fender Fortis speaker is protected under warranty for a period of five years from the date of purchase, when used under normal operating conditions. Hardware such as cabinets and handles are provided with a three year warranty and any included accessory products have a warranty period of ninety days. The limited warranty is validated with an original sales receipt.
- Two-way, 1,300-watt full range active loudspeaker
- 3 input channels
- High-quality stereo Bluetooth
- 50° x 90° dispersion pattern
- M10 rigging points, 35mm pole socket with two mounting angles
- 9-ply voidless plywood enclosure with powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Speaker Type: Powered 2-Way, Full-Range
- Frequency Response: 39Hz to 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: 135dB
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50°
- Cooling: On-Demand Fan
- Voltage Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Channels: 3 Channel / Bluetooth Stereo
- Low Frequency EQ: 4-Position LF Boost / Flat / Mon / Ext Sub Switch
- High-Mid Frequency EQ: 3-Position HF Boost / Mid Boost / Flat
- Bluetooth: Stereo, High-Fidelity
- Inputs: 2 x Balanced 1/4'' - XLR Combination and 1 x 3.5mm Mini Input
- Output: 2 x Balanced XLR Line/Extension Output
- Speakers: 1 x 15'' Cone Transducer
- HF Transducer: 1.75'' Titanium Diaphragm Compression Driver
- LF Transducer: 15'' Cone Transducer
- Hardware and Cosmetics
- Cabinet: 9 Ply (15mm) Voidless Plywood With Durable Paint Coating
- Pole Socket: 35mm With Vertical and 7.5 Degree Downward Angles
- Handle: 3 x Flush-Mounted Ergonomic Cup Handles
- Suspension: M10 Suspension Points
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Height: 697 mm
- Width: 429 mm
- Length: 409 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.