Fender Passport Event (300) Portable PA System
Fender Passport Event (300) Portable PA SystemDetails
The Fender Passport Event Portable PA System is the perfect system for any time and any place you need big sound with outstanding clarity and convenience. The Passport Event features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming, a Hi-Z input for directly connecting guitars and several controls which provide outstanding tone-shaping capabilities. Fender have combined the best of previous Passport generations with innovative new features and improved functionality, helping to ensure the Passport Event is perfect for everything from education lectures or sporting events to presentations and live gigs.
Product Ref: 42803View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 375 watts of power - perfect for medium-size audiences
- International voltage operation (100V - 120V / 220V - 240V)
- Integrated seven-channel mixer allows you to intuitively mix lecture panels, musical ensembles and more
- Bluetooth connectivity for wirelessly streaming audio from mobile devices
- XLR and 1/4'' mic/line inputs for flexible source connectivity
- Hi-Z 1/4'' input for guitars
- 1/8'' stereo input - play recorded audio from a mobile device or laptop
- 1/8'' stereo output for headphone monitoring and sending stereo mixes
- Sub Out with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
- Mono Out with Level control for powered monitor use
- Treble and bass controls for flexible sound-shaping
- Built-in reverb effect and pad switches for each channel
- Includes two speaker cables and a detachable power cable
- Model Name: Passport® Event, 230V, Black
- Model Number: 6946006900
- Series: Passport®
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Colour: Black
- Woofers: 8''
- Tweeters: 1.2''
- Inputs: 11
- 4 x XLR Mic/Line
- 1 x 1/4'' Instrument/Line
- 1 x 1/4'' Stereo
- 1 x 1/8'' Stereo
- 1 x Stereo Bluetooth - Wireless
- Channels: 7
- 4 x Mic/Line
- 1 x Instrument/Line
- 1 x Stereo Line/Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Pair Switch
- Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch
- Master Volume
- 20dB Pad per Channel
- Line Output: 3
- 1 x 1/8'' Phones/Line
- 1 x 1/4'' Mono
- 1 x 1/4'' Sub Out
- Effects: Reverb
- Cabinet: Moulded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.