Focusrite ISA428 Mk II 4 Channel Pre Pack Pre-Amp
Focusrite ISA428 Mk II 4 Channel Pre Pack Pre-AmpDetails
The Focusrite ISA428 MkII keeps all of the primary functions of the original ISA428. This gives you four hand-wound transformer-based preamps based on the original ISA 110 preamp circuit and housed in a convenient 2U chassis. Every preamp has switchable impedance and an impressive 122dB of dynamic range, giving you Focusrite's highly sought-after warm and transparent sound.
Product Ref: 47578View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Special Offer - Plugin Collective
Starting from September 2016, Focusrite are giving customers a chance to obtain a FREE or heavily discounted plug-in every month. The plug-in on offer will change every month and the offer will last for 12 months. To claim your plug-in, simply register your product with Focusrite and the plug-in will then be automatically delivered to your registered account. For more information please check the promotional offer page.
Smaller Design with Big Performance
By taking away the bulky VU meters and soft limiters, and retaining the precise LED metering of the original ISA428, Focusrite reduced the environmental footprint of the ISA428 MkII. Its face has been uncluttered and cost reduced, all without impacting its performance. An optional A/D conversion card gives you up to eight channels of conversion over ADAT lightpipe, so the ISA428 MkII is as easy to integrate into your DAW as ever.
Amazing Focusrite Clarity
The ISA microphone preamp was first introduced in 1985 and is renowned for outstanding transparency and subtle warmth contributed by transformer core saturation. With an additional variable impedance circuit ISA users are able to perfectly match the preamp with any microphone, or to use different settings creatively to shape the sound of the microphone. The ISA microphone preamp topology provides amazing clarity and the well-known Focusrite sound making it the first choice for many audio professionals today.
Fast and Easy Operation
The Focusrite Mk II has four instrument inputs which are immediately accessible on the front panel, allowing fast and easy connection without the need for a separate DI box. Extra processing can be placed between preamp and conversion via the units dedicated insert points, featured on every channel. Accurate six-segment LED metering is designed to catch even the fastest transients on every channel.
Optional A/D Card
An optional class-leading eight-channel A-D converter option is compatible with the ISA428 MkII. As well as having four mic preamp inputs, four additional inputs enable the user to route other line signals through the converter. High quality Burr-Brown Pro Audio Amplifiers and flagship PCM4220 A-D converter chips seated within Focusrite custom analogue circuitry offer unparalleled performance. Specifications include a dynamic range of 122dB and jitter performance below 250 picoseconds. The card can be retrofitted at any time. With a 25-pin D-Type connector, it works seamlessly with most digital workstations, including Pro Tools.
Mic Pre Masters
Focusrite are world renowned for the premium design and build quality of their microphone preamps, offering professional results for home and commercial recording. The Mic Pre Masters website provides video demonstrations and interactive audio stems which allow you to hear isolated tracks from recordings done exclusively through Focusrite preamps. The interactive demonstrations allow you to hear exactly how each preamp from the Focusrite range treats individual instrument elements to ensure you purchase the perfect interface for your desired application.
Mic Pre Masters Stems:
- 4 classic transformer-based preamps
- Switchable impedance for unparalleled mic matching or extended mic creativity
- Includes the classic ISA 110 setting
- Multiple direct instrument inputs on the front panel
- Analog insert points on every channel
- Highpass filters on every channel
- Ultra-precise LED metering (dBfs)
- 2U chassis design
- Optional A/D card provides 8 channels of cutting-edge conversion at up to 192kHz
- Preamp Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 4
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-122kHz
- Phantom Power: Yes
- EQ: No
- Compression: No
- Analog Inputs: 4 x XLR (Mic), 4 x 1/4" (Line), 4 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x XLR
- Digital Inputs: No Digital Inputs
- Digital Outputs: No Digital Outputs
- Other I/O: 4 x 1/4" (Sends), 4 x 1/4" (Returns), 4 x XLR (Aux Inputs)
- Computer Connectivity: No Computer Connetivity
- Rackmount Spaces: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Depth: 11"
- Width: 19"
- Weight: 12.2 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.