Gator 2 Unit Deluxe P.E Rack
Gator 2 Unit Deluxe P.E RackDetails
A moulded PE Rack case; front, rear rails; 2U. The rack has a lightweight polethylene construction, with zinc-plated steel rack rails, and also front & rear rails.
Product Ref: 29672View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Founded in 2000 in Tampa, Florida, Gator cases initially launched a small offering of moulded plastic guitar cases at the Summer NAMM show in Nashville, Tennessee. They then expanded to include case and bag solutions for pro audio, IT, audio visual, general utility, band instrument, and percussion. Now, Gator cases has over 1000 different solutions, made from vacuum-formed plastics, rotational-moulded plastics, wood, sewn, and EVA materials.
With a moulded PE Rack case; front, rear rails; 2U from Gator, the rack boasts a lightweight polyethylene construction. It has threaded, field replaceable 7mm zinc-plated steel rack rails. It has front and rear rack rails, heavy-duty twist latches, comfortable recessed side handles and has a 19.25" rackable depth.
- Colour: Black
- Handles: 2 Side
- Latches: 4 Twist
- Interior Dimensions
- Interior Length: 419 mm
- Interior Width: 483 mm
- Interior Height: 89 mm
- Rack Dimensions
- Rackable Depth (to rear lid): 489 mm
- Exterior Dimensions
- Exterior Length: 578 mm
- Exterior Width: 546 mm
- Exterior Height: 152 mm
- Exterior Weight: 4.54 kilograms
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.