HK Audio Elements Acoustics Two Pack
HK Audio Elements Acoustics Two PackDetails
If you want up to 200 people to hang on your every word, opt for this configuration. It delivers the highly articulate and transparent sonic image your music deserves.
Product Ref: 23881View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Simply set it up near you or at the back of the stage. Then you can comfortably do without further monitors and enjoy the same crystalline sound as your audience.
- Ideal for Acoustic use in smaller venues with audiences up to 200 people
- 4x E 435 Mid-/High Unit
- 2x E 110 A Active Bass
- 2x EP 1 Mounting Pole
HK Audio Elements Top Mid/High Cabinet
The mid / high unit 435 is equipped with four specially equipped for ELEMENTS developed 3.5 "high-performance loudspeakers. The arrangement of these four speakers in a vertical line is a very even distribution of the volume and frequency of the image on the loudspeaker will be public space achieved.
A column system can contain up to four mid / high units that are connected via e-Connect quickly and reliably.
- Scalability mid / high unit with line array technology
- homogeneous and focused coverage
- Durable aluminum housing
- E-Connect signal connection
E435 Further Specs:
- Rated power (RMS): 150 W RMS
- Frequency response: -10 dB 140 Hz - 20 kHz, about integirerten active filter system
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1W / 1m 97 dB, all measurements in Half-Space
- E-Connect connectors: 1x in, 1x E-Connect out
- Speakers: 4 x 3.5 "full range speaker
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Crossover frequency: 140 Hz, 12 dB / oct
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 11 x 38 x 12 cm * 15 * x 4-7/16 x 4-3/4 "
Please Note: 4 x E435's are included in this package
HK Audio Elements 10" Active Sub
The handy 10 "subwoofer delivers a precise and deep bass foundation. It is equipped with a 600-watt Class D amplifier that can power up to two additional heads or another passive sub.
Equipped with two e-Connect recordings, is the sub, either standing or lying on the floor, as the basis for other elements. For convenient transportation makes the top-side handle.
- Very compact and efficient
- Parallel connection of max. two E 435 mid / high units and a passive subwoofer
- 2 filter system (selectable depending on the number of connected lines in a mid / high units)
- 2x E-Connect Systemflansch with integrated signal connection
E110SA Further Specs:
- Frequency Response: -10 dB 45 Hz - 150 Hz, via active crossover system
- Subwoofer Amplifier 1x 600 W / D @ 4 ohms Class
- Active protection circuits: RMS limiter, subsonic filter, filter system, 2-fold, depending on the number of connected mid-high units
- Connectors: 1x XLR Combi In, 1x Out XLR, XLR parallel Out., 2x E-Connect out
- Bass Speaker: 1x 10 "
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 30 x 48 x 46 cm x 18-7/8 x 18-1/8 - 11-13/16 "
Please Note: 2 x E110SA's are included in this package
HK Audio Elements Pole Mount
With the e-Connect-distance rod EP 1, it is possible to adjust one or more mid / high units at a certain height on the stand or the EF 45-amp system EA 600th.
The spacer bars are up to a length of 1.60 m (EP 2 = 60.5 cm) - infinitely adjustable and is fixed by a screw cap to the desired height. The ingenious Elements design, means speakers need only be mounted to this stand and the EF45 (available separately) base in order to have uncluttered connection (cable free)
With HK Audio's E-Connect, a unique new type of integrated coupler/bus, you can configure your Elements rig far more easily and quickly than conventional systems. Just a few minutes are all it takes to set up an Elements system. Simply snap the components together, automatically linking them via E-Connect, plug in your signal source, and let the show begin.
- Anodized aluminum with large locking screw
- Height adjustable from 95-160 cm (EP 2 = 40 to 60.5 cm)
- Integrated e-connect signal connection very low weight (0.8 kg = EP 1)
Please Note: 2 x EP1's included in this package
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.