HK Audio Linear 5 L5 112X 12'' Passive PA Speaker
HK Audio Linear 5 L5 112X 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 67626View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The L5112X has been designed for maximum efficiency with each component contributing to the overall power and articulated sound. The 60° x 40° CD horn helps to provide optimal coverage in any room its placed in with minimal dispersion. This helps to cater to any space you put the speaker in, helping to minimise any loss of coverage. Another great feature that provides added functionality is the switchable filter. This filter lets you configure the unit to be used as a top unit which adds long-range capabilities to your speaker and/or PA system.
Powerful Yet Portable
This 12'' passive loudspeaker boasts 500W (2000W peak) of power, making it ideal for a range of live audio applications. The large power rating helps to produce the powerful and punchy sound needed to fill out larger venues whilst retaining the articulate, rich tones of the original audio. The cabinet itself is also highly durable, meaning it will easily withstand the wear and tear of live use and day-to-day transportation. The speakers are housed in a Birch Ply Hybrid cabinet with a 2mm metal grille with acoustic foam, not only helping the acoustic harmonics but minimising any damage encountered from extended periods of use.
- Mid/High Unit, Monitor
- 500 Watt (2000W Peak)
- 12' Speaker with 2,5' voice coil
- 1' Driver with 1,75' voice coil
- 135 dB Max SPL Peak @ 10% THD (halfspace)
- CD Horn (60° x 40°) , rotatable
- Rugged hybrid (birch multiplex /MDF) housing
- Max SPL peak: 135 dB half space
- Max SPL: 129 dB half space
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 500 Watt
- Power-handling, peak: 2000 Watt
- Power-handling, program: 1000 Watt
- Frequency response +/- 3 dB: 100 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency response -10 dB: 72 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity 1W: 105 dB
- Connections: 2 x Speakon NL 4
- Low/ Mid Speaker: 12" with 2.5" voice coil
- HF Driver: 1" with 1.75" voice coil
- Horn characteristics: 60°– 40° CD horn, rotatable
- Crossover frequency: 1.7 kHz, 12dB/Octave
- Pole mount: Duo Tilt 3/7
- Rigging points: 3 x M8
- Handles: 2 integrated
- Enclosure:Hybrid (birch multiplex / MDF)
- Grille: 2 mm metal grille backed with black acoustic foam
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 37 x 66.8 x 30cm
- Weight: 19.5 kg / 43 lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.