HK Audio Linear 5 L5 115FA 15'' Active Speaker
HK Audio Linear 5 L5 115FA 15'' Active SpeakerDetails
The HK Audio Linear 5 LF115FA Active PA Speaker features a bi-amplified design with a 1'' high-frequency driver and a 15'' woofer. Designed for live performance venues, the Linear 5 speaker delivers high sound pressure levels with powerful bass responses and crystal-clear mids. Featuring an asymmetrical horn and a switchable EQ, the HK Audio LF115FA allows you to optimise the dispersion and sound to suit individual applications.
Product Ref: 67632View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The bi-amplified design features two Class-D amplifiers that combine together to deliver a total of 1000 watts. The large power rating helps to produce the powerful and punchy sound needed to fill out larger venues whilst retaining the articulate, rich tones of the original audio. The cabinet itself is also highly durable, meaning it will easily withstand the wear and tear of live use and day-to-day transportation. The speakers are housed in a hybrid cabinet with a 2mm metal grille and acoustic foam, not only helping the acoustic harmonics but minimising any damage encountered from extended periods of use.
The HK Audio LF115FA has been designed for maximum efficiency with each component contributing to the overall power and articulated sound. The innovative asymmetrical horn delivers a coverage pattern of 60°-90° x 55° and allows you to optimise the speakers performance to suit individual performance environments. Another great feature that provides added functionality is the switchable EQ that provides the ability to configure the adjust the sound to suit a range of live performance environments.
- 1000 watt Class-D power (650W + 350W, biamped)
- 15" speaker with 3" voice coil
- 1" driver with 1.75" voice coil
- 137dB max SPL peak @ 10% THD (half space)
- Asymmetrical horn (60°-90° x 55°) rotatable
- Rugged hybrid birch multiplex/MDF enclosure
- EQ switch for optimising system performance
- 2 separate inputs plus thru connectors and a mix output
- Maximum SPL: 128dB (Half Space @ 10% THD)
- Peak: 137dB (Half Space @ 10% THD)
- Calculated: 138dB (Half Space @ 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 57Hz - 18kHz, Ω3dB
- 48Hz - 20kHz, -10dB
- Amplifier: Class-D, Biamped
- Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- Low/Midrange: 650 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- High Frequency: 350 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Low/Mid Driver: 15''
- HF Driver: 1''
- Horn: 60°/90° (Asymm) x 55° CD Horn, Rotatable
- 2 x TRS/XLR Combo
- 2 x XLR Thru
- 1 x XLR Mix Out
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu @ Gain Centerclick/L5 System Level
- EQ: Switch - Small Venue/High Power
- Rigging Points: 3 x M8
- Enclosure: Hybrid Birch Multiplex/MDF
- Grille: 2mm Metal Grille Backed with Black Acoustic Foam
- Active Protection Circuits:
- Subsonic 24dB/Oct
- Peak Limiter
- Finish: Acrylic Enamel, Black
- Dimensions: 45cm x 71cm x 45cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 30.7kg / 67.7lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.