HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i
HK Audio Lucas Nano 608iDetails
The HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i is the first all-in-one PA system to include an integrated 8 channel mixer that can be wirelessly controlled via an iPad. The Lucas Nano 608i features two satellite speakers and a 10'' subwoofer which deliver professional-quality audio with crystal-clear highs and deep, rich bass responses. Perfect for a range of live sound applications, the HK Audio Lucas Nano offers a range of inputs and outputs, along with intuitive EQ functions and convenient Bluetooth streaming.
Product Ref: 70562View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Intuitive yet Powerful Control
The Lucas Nano 608i features an integrated digital mixer that can be completely controlled via an iPad, allowing you to shape the sound from anywhere within the venue. The HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i provides you with versatile sound-shaping capabilities thanks to the professional-quality EQs, compressors and reverb effects. Additionally, all settings can be saved as presets for instant recall.
Outstanding Sound Performance
The ultra-compact satellite speakers deliver incredibly sonic power and crystal-clear audio reproduction - enough to cover even large rooms. The lightweight yet powerful subwoofer has an enclosure that features Anti-Resonance Bracing which is tuned to produce rich, deep low-end response while allowing the Lucas Nano 608i to achieve up to 130dB sound pressure level.
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Two satellites with 4.5'' woofers and 1'' tweeters
- 10'' woofer
- Free app for iPad: Lucas Nano Remote
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional functions
- Simple assembly
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and wireless connectivity
- Can be used as a mono PA system or a 2.1 setup, or in Twin Stereo
- Low-resonance bass enclosure with ''Anti-Resonance'' bracing
- 460-watt power amplifier
- Multicell transformer technology
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- System Type: Mono / 2.1
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 20kHz, ±3dB
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output: 460W (300W + 2 x 80W)
- Active Protection Circuits:
- Multi-Band Limiter
- Subsonic Filter
- Thermal Protection
- Overload Protection
- 4 x XLR Combo
- 2 x 1/4'' Jack
- RCA/3.5mm Mini Jack
- Link In for Twin Stereo Mono
- Speaker Out
- Rec Out
- Footswitch/Aux Send
- Link Out for Twin Stereo Mono
- Enclosure: Surface-Coated Polypropylene
- Weight: 16.3kg / 36lbs
Nano 608i Satellite Speakers
- Maximum SPL:
- Single Satellite: 119dB (124dB Peak)
- Satellite Array: 124dB @ 10 THD, Half Space (130dB Peak)
- Frequency Response: 190Hz - 20kHz
- Mid/High Speaker: 4.5''
- High Frequency Driver: 1''
- High Frequency Horn: HK Audio Multicell Transformer
- Single Satelite: 90° x 10° / 90° x 45° (Horizontal/Vertical)
- Satelite Array: 90° x 30°
- Pole Mount: 3/8'' Thread
- Dimensions: 14.5cm x 14.5cm x 13.5cm
- Weight: 1.2kg / 2.6lbs
Nano 608i Subwoofer
- Maximum SPL: 120dB @ 10 THD, Half Space (123dB Peak)
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 190Hz
- Low Frequency Speaker: 10''
- Dimensions: 35cm x 49cm x 47cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 13.9kg / 30.8lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.