Hercules DJ Console RMX2 Black-Gold Controller
Hercules DJ Console RMX2 Black-Gold ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 68086View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
2-Deck Rugged Metal DJ Controller
- Controls 2 virtual decks + virtual mixer
- Rugged casing in black steel
Impressive DJ Controls
- Pressure-detecting jog wheels
- 8 progressive pads
- 2 vu-meters for deck levels
The Best of DJ Audio Standards
- 2 balanced XLR Out for master
- 2 RCA out for booth
- Previewing output: 2 headphones + 2 RCA
- Inputs: 2 stereo inputs
Versatile DJ Control
- Mix computer track and external audio
- Controls: scratch on jog, remix on pads
- Audio: balanced out for PA systems, RCA out for monitors, 2 headphones outputs, mic. in, phono/line inputs
- Appealing gold and black design
- Golden glints on jog wheels and caps
- Golden markings
- Tact switches in transport keys => the shortest travel of transport buttons
- True velocity pads = instant trigger
- USB high-speed = fast protocol
Golden Audio Performance
- Remix your tracks with pads
- Samples play in sync. with the tracks
- You always mix on the beat
- Enclosure: 13"78 x 9"85 /35 x 25 cm
- Jog wheels: 4" /10 cm diameter
- Weight: 4.6 lbs. / 2.1 Kg
- 1-2 2 x XLR balanced Master
- 2 x RCA Booth out (line)
- 3-4 2 x 1/4" stereo jacks for headphones out
- 2 x RCA (line level)
- 1-2 2 x RCA (Phono / line)
- 3-4 2 x RCA (Phono / line)
- Mic 1 x XLR/jack balanced microphone in
VirtualDJ 8 LE
- The NEW VIRTUALDJ 8, user-friendly, with
- High-res audio: 24-bit, 44.1, 48 & 96 kHz,
- Synchronized samples: great use of pads,
- Scalable user interface: fit on your display
- Juice up your mix, with high-resolution audio.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.