Hercules DJ Control AIR S DJ Controller
Hercules DJ Control AIR S DJ ControllerDetails
The Hercules DJ Air S-Series controller now has a new look with touch and air controls. The DJ Air is a 2-deck DJ controller with 2 jog wheels that feature pressure detection, 8 velocity sensitive pads and Air Control 1 contactless control. The pressure-detecting jog wheels mean that scratching on this controller feels as natural as with a vinyl record. By simply applying pressure onto the jog wheels you can bend the pitch and browsing within tracks. The controller also includes built in audio outputs for mixing and previewing tracks.
Product Ref: 53797View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This controller is called DJ Control Air, due to the ability to make adjustments by Infrared meaning you get contactless control. Placing your hand flat over the Infrared beam, the controller calculates the distance between the sensor and your hand. This is then converted into a gradual MIDI command which modulates a setting within the DJ software provided.The Air Control is able to function in both day light and low light conditions and able to function with all flesh tones. The only incompatibility is with the use of black gloves as the Infrared sensor is not able to detect the distance between the DJ's hand and the controller.
The 2 sets of 4 velocity sensitive pads control loops, sampler and effects commands. The pads light up when touched with the DJ's fingertip. The pads control the binary On/Off command and have the ability to transfer velocity information to modulate the command.This means that, for example when in sampler mode, the velocity can control the volume of the sampler's playback. The playback volume is dependant on how hard or soft the DJ taps on the pad.
Pressure-detecting Jog Wheels
Able to detect pressure from the DJ's hand, when in scratch mode the jog wheels scratch when the weight of the hand is detected and stop scratching when the hands weight is no longer detected. This also enables the DJ to stop playback by applying pressure on the jog wheel and restart playback by lifting up his/her hand.When playback is turned on, you can use the jog wheels to bend the pitch. If playback is turned off, the jog wheels give the DJ the ability to browse within tracks. This is done by simply turning the jog wheels using their outer ring, this avoids applying downward pressure. When scratch mode is disabled, the jog wheels can bend the pitch or browse within tracks by turning them regardless of the pressure applied.
- USB DJ Controller with Audio Outputs
- Pressure Detecting Jog Wheels
- Contactless Control For Air Mixing
- 8 Progressive Pads
- 1/8'' (3.5mm) Stereo Output - For The Mix
- 1/4'' (6.35mm) Stereo Output - For Headphone Previewing
- DJUCED 18
- Intuitive, Powerful Software
- Mix 2 Audio Tracks On The Fly
- Save Your Mix As A Audio File
- Casing: 13.78'' x 8.66'' x 1.18'' (35cm x 22cm x 3cm)
- Jog Wheel Diameter: 3.94'' / 10cm
- Weight: 3.1lbs / 1.4kg
- USB Cable: Attached
- Hercules DJ Control Air S Series
- Installation CD-ROM (PC/Mac) With PC/Mac DJ Software
- Printed Installation Guide & Online Manual
- Computer With 2GHz CPU (Or Faster)
- 1GB Ram (Or More)
- Powered USB Port
- 100MB Hard Disk Space Available
- CD/DVD ROM Drive
- Internet Access
- Amplified Stereo Speakers & Headphones
- Operating System - Windows Vista / 7 / 8 OR
- Mac OS 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 (On Core Duo Mac)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.