Hercules DJ Control Air+ S DJ Controller
Hercules DJ Control Air+ S DJ ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 59890View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Dual large-sized jog wheels for better DJing experience
- Mechanical pressure detection for intuitive scratching
- Contactless ‘AIR’ sensor with 1 ft/30 cm of range
- 4 velocity-sensitive pads allow you to trigger samples or hot cues
- Ergonomic design with intuitive layout
- Versatile microphone input with 2 operating modes
- Scratch and vinyl-style manipulation
- Main and monitor audio outputs
- Complete with DJUCED DJ Software and USB cable
- Input Connections: Mic In: 1/4" balanced
- Output Connections:
- 2 x RCA (line)
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo output jack for channels 1 and 2
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo monitor jack
- 1/8" (6.35 mm) stereo output for headphone monitoring channels 3 and 4
- USB cable attached
- Long range sensor > 11.8" / 30 cm
- View meter for AIR sensor
- Rotation: Jog Wheels: > 750 steps per rotation
- Sample Rate (Audio): 16-bit / 44.1 kHz
- THD + N:
- Line Outputs (1/8", RCA): > -80 dB (A-weighted)
- Headphone Output (1/8", 1/4"): > -80 dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum Output Level:
- Channel 1-2 (1/8" Stereo Jack and RCA): +6 dBu into > 1 kOhms
- Channel 3-4 (Headphone 1/8" Stereo Jack): +4 dBu into >32 ohms
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9 on Core Duo Mac
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit
- Computer with 1.6 GHz CPU or faster Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD 64-bit
- 2 GB RAM or more
- High Speed USB 2 or USB 3 port
- 100 MB available hard disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive
- Internet access
- Active speakers and headphones
- 17.7 x 10.0" / 45.0 x 25.4 cm
- Jog Wheels Base: 5.9" / 15 cm Ø
- Jog Wheel Top: 5.1" / 13 cm Ø
- Weight: 4.2 lb / 1.9 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.