Hercules DJ Control Instinct S DJ Controller
Hercules DJ Control Instinct S DJ ControllerDetails
The Hercules Instinct S Controller is designed with everybody in mind, providing you with everything you need to start mixing straight away - audio outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels and intuitive mixing controls. This controller comes with the innovative DJ software, DJUCED not only instantly displays the beats along with the track length, but also indicates which songs match the best and allows you to adjust the pitch or use the auto-sync function for smooth transitions. This controller is perfectly designed for creativity, allowing you to mix your effects, loops, samples and Hot Cue points. All you need is a computer, a pair of amplified speakers, headphones and audio files on your computer.
Product Ref: 61785View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 2-deck control surface
- Pressure-detecting jog wheels
- Mixer controls in the center, as well as individual deck controls
- Compact design
- Built-in audio - 4-channel playback
- 1/8'' / 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output for previewing on headphones
- 2 RCA outputs & 1/8'' / 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output for powered speakers
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Connection: USB
- Controls: Platters, Faders, Rotary Knobs, Buttons
- Bit Rate: 16
- Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Channels: 4
- Outputs: RCA, 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Dimensions: 265mm x 70mm x 187mm
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor or Faster
- 1GB of RAM or More
- Powered USB Port
- 100 MB Hard Drive Space
- CD/DVD-ROM Drive and/or Internet Access
- Amplified Stereo Speakers and Headphones
- Microsoft Windows® Vista/ 7 / 8 / 8.1 or
- Mac OS® 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 on Mac Core Duo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.