Hercules DJ Control Instinct S DJ Controller
Hercules DJ Control Instinct S DJ ControllerDetails
The Hercules Instinct S Controller is designed with both beginner and intermediate DJs alike, providing you with everything you need to start mixing straight away - audio outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels and intuitive mixing controls. This controller comes with the innovative DJ software, DJUCED not only instantly displays the beats along with the track length, but also indicates which songs match the best and allows you to adjust the pitch or use the auto-sync function for smooth transitions. This controller is perfectly designed for creativity, allowing you to mix your effects, loops, samples and Hot Cue points. All you need is a computer, a pair of amplified speakers, headphones and audio files on your computer.
Product Ref: 61785View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For All Skill Levels
The Hercules DJ Control Instinct S DJ Controller features a 2-deck configuration with dual pressure-detecting jog wheels for enhanced performance. The pressure detecting jog wheels are perfect for that scratching, providing a natural and intuitive feel reminiscent of CDJs and turntables. The built-in mixer features a 3-band EQ for creating seamless transitions between mixes and fixing differences between audio tracks. The ergonomic layout and compact design, make the Hercules DJ Control Instinct S ideal for practicing as well as performing, with its portable construction making it easy to transport.
In addition to the built-in mixer and 3-band EQ, the Instinct S features built-in audio output for mixing and previewing tracks. Individual deck controls are featured on the left and right decks. Four buttons are included on either deck that are used to control and trigger loops, effects and samples on the fly, allowing you to add extra flare to your mixes. The Instinct S DJ Controller comes complete with DJUCED 18° Software that gives you added control over your controller. One of the most useful features is the ability to capture and save your mixes to digital audio files, making recording mixes easier than ever before. The controller is also USB-bus powered so there is no need for an external power supply and the compact and portable design will fit easily into a laptop bag.
- 2-deck control surface
- Pressure-detecting jog wheels
- Mixer controls in the center, as well as individual deck controls
- Compact design
- Built-in audio - 4-channel playback
- 1/8'' / 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output for previewing on headphones
- 2 RCA outputs & 1/8'' / 3.5mm stereo mini-jack output for powered speakers
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- Connection: USB
- Controls: Platters, Faders, Rotary Knobs, Buttons
- Bit Rate: 16
- Sample Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Channels: 4
- Outputs: RCA, 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Dimensions: 265mm x 70mm x 187mm
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz Processor or Faster
- 1GB of RAM or More
- Powered USB Port
- 100 MB Hard Drive Space
- CD/DVD-ROM Drive and/or Internet Access
- Amplified Stereo Speakers and Headphones
- Microsoft Windows® Vista/ 7 / 8 / 8.1 or
- Mac OS® 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 on Mac Core Duo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.