JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX212 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The JBL JRX212 is a two-way passive PA monitor speaker featuring a 12" low/mid frequency woofer and 1" exit high frequency compression driver with a power rating of 250 watts RMS at 8 ohms.
Product Ref: 40085View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The JBL JRX212 is a passive PA monitor speaker that offers serious audio reproduction without breaking the bank.
A JBL 12" woofer with edge wound ribbon voice coil delivers a punchy and defined low/mid frequency response, whilst a JBL 1" exit compression driver horn reproduces high frequencies with absolute clarity. The JRX212 incorporates an advanced cross-over design to ensure maximum dynamic headroom, tailoring the frequency response for optimum audio coherence. A Progressive Transition wave guide provides superior high frequency coverage control with reduced distortion and a smoother response. Sonic Guard technology helps to protect the HF driver from any signal spikes or overloading.
A rugged enclosure engineered from 19mm meadium density fibre board gives the JRX212 superior acoustic properties, utilizing advanced adhesives and mechanical fastening for road durability and an improved low frequency response. To help guard the speaker drivers from any knocks or bangs the JRX212 is fitted with a heavy duty steel grille. A dual position pole mount facilitates 2 different positions when used as a main PA speaker, with the cabinet shaped to offer the perfect angle when laid down as a monitor wedge.
The JBL JRX212 is the perfect choice when looking for a passive speaker that offers flexible multipurpose application alongside clear audio reproduction and JBL performance.
- BL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation"
- High power rated crossover circuit
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10 degrees for more uniform audience coverage
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90 x 50
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 1" exit
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket
To see further details of the JRX212 two-way passive PA speaker please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.