JBL JRX218S 18'' Compact Passive Subwoofer
JBL JRX218S 18'' Compact Passive SubwooferDetails
The JBL JRX218 is an 18" passive PA subwoofer featuring a JBL M118-4 sub frequency drivers cappable of handling 350 watts RMS of power at 4 Ohms.
Product Ref: 40091View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL JRX218 is a passive PA subwoofer offering fantastic sub frequency performance without breaking the bank.
A JBL 18" driver provides a clear and punchy bass response, standing up to sub heavy music. A rugged MDF constructed enclosures uses advanced adhesive and mechanical fastening technology for durability and enhanced bass performance.
A top mounted 36mm pole mount allows the mounting of mid/high speakers- with steel protective grill defending the speaker driver against abuse.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer.
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 36 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB peak, @1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.8 in x 20.0 in x 21.7 in)
- Net Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: M118-4
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
To see further details of the JRX218S passive PA subwoofer please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.