JBL JRX225 Dual 15'' Passive PA Speaker
JBL JRX225 Dual 15'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The JBL JRX225 is a two-way passive PA speaker featuring dual 15" low/mid frequency woofers and 1" exit high frequency compression driver, with a power rating of 500 watts RMS at 4 ohms.
Product Ref: 40089View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL JRX225 is a passive PA speaker that offers serious audio reproduction without breaking the bank.
Dual JBL 15" woofers with edge wound ribbon voice coils deliver a punchy and defined low/mid frequency response, whilst a JBL 1" exit compression driver horn reproduces high frequencies with absolute clarity. The JRX225 incorporates an advanced cross-over design to ensure maximum dynamic headroom, tailoring the frequency response for optimum audio coherence. A Progressive Transition wave guide provides superior high frequency coverage control with reduced distortion and a smoother response. Sonic Guard technology helps to protect the HF driver from any signal spikes or overloading.
A rugged enclosure engineered from 19mm meadium density fibre board gives the JRX225 superior acoustic properties, utilizing advanced adhesives and mechanical fastening for road durability and an improved low frequency response. To help guard the speaker drivers from any knocks or bangs the JRX225 is fitted with a heavy duty steel grille.
The JBL JRX225 is the perfect choice when looking for a passive speaker that offers clear and defined audio reproduction and JBL performance.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in2) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High power rated passive crossover
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- SonicGuard protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
To see further details of the JRX225 two-way passive PA speaker please download the PDF from the link below
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.