Kam KWM Quartet - Wireless Microphone Kit
Kam KWM Quartet - Wireless Microphone KitDetails
The Kam KWM Quartet is the latest in the KWM range from Kam. After the success of previous models, the new Kam mic system includes 4 wireless, handheld, rechargeable microphones and a receiver, all in one affordable and convenient package. The UHF mics feature on/off switches, a 120M range and a USB recharging function. The 19'' receiver comes supplied with 2 rack ears for flight case integration and USB charging cable. The system also features 2 types of output: balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4'' jack. This is the perfect 4 channel mic system for anyone looking for an affordable and reliable microphone setup.
Product Ref: 62577View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- Professional 4 x USB rechargeable microphone UHF wireless system
- 19 inch rackmount modular receiver design with LED status indicators
- 2 x removable/adjustable antenna
- 4 x colour coded microphone transmitters
- Balanced and unbalanced audio outputs
- USB charging for microphones (2 at a time)
- 8 x rechargeable batteries included
- 2 x rack ears & USB charging cable
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 420 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Frequency Band: Channel 70
- Frequencies: 20Hz-20KHz
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Carrier Wave Stabilisation: 10ppm
- Sensitivity: -105dB @sinad = 12dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Spurious Rejection: 75 dB Typical
- Image Rejection: 85dB Typical
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18KHz
- Squelch Control: Dual Squelch Circuit
- AF Output Impedance: 2.2K Ohms
- Maximum Output Level (Balanced): 0-400mV
- Maximum Output Level (Unbalanced): 0-200mV
- Power: DC 12-18V External Supply
- Balanced Audio Outputs: 4 x XLR Sockets
- Unbalanced Audio Output: 1 x 6.35mm Jack Socket
- USB Charge Output: 5V / 500mA
- Weight: 3.8Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.