Kam Ultracluster RGB Laser
Kam Ultracluster RGB LaserDetails
The Kam ULTRACLUSTER RGB is a cluster laser with multiple diode colours for the ultimate light show. The Ultracluster has an incorporated on-board switch that lets you control the red, green & blue diodes, creating any combination and adding to it's versatility. It also has a 200mW red diode, a 50mW green diode and a 100mW blue diode which create an impressive 350mW combined output. The Ultracluster is also fully controllable through sound, auto and DMX modes or via the RF remote controller which comes included.
Product Ref: 62607View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
- The ultimate controllable Star Cluster laser
- Wide angle floor-to-ceiling stars and patterns
- Choose between any combination of colours via 3 buttons
- Brand new programmed animated patterns
- DMX, Sound-to-Light, and Auto modes
- Easy-to-use 4 button remote control
- 4 button on-board control panel with LED
- Linkable DMX in and out
- Sound-to-Light mode via built-in microphone
- Adjustable hanging bracket / Fan cooled operation
- Lockable safety key switch / Robust metal housing
Dimensions (Including Bracket)
- Height: 149 mm
- Width: 144 mm
- Depth: 235 mm
- Red: 200mW / 650nm
- Green: 50mW / 532nM
- Blue: 100mW / 445nm
- DMX512 Connections: 3 Pins XLR Input (Male) and Output (Female)
- DMX512 Channels: 5
- Scanner System: Step Motor
- Laser Classification: Class 3B
- Mains Power: AC 100V-240V 50/60HZ
- Fuse: 250VAC T2A
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.