Korg KAOSSILATOR PRO+ Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer/Loop Recorder
Korg KAOSSILATOR PRO+ Dynamic Phrase Synthesizer/Loop RecorderDetails
The KAOSSILATOR PRO+ lets you perform and create multi-layered music in any style, with just the touch of a finger. Armed with additional new sound programs and drum sounds, the KAOSSILATOR PRO+ is supercharged to offer even more variety and exploration.
Product Ref: 33063View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The forerunner of the Kaossilator series, the Kaossilator Pro was an updated model with a rich variety of sounds and loop recording functionality that made it not only a great live performance instrument, but a powerful track-making tool.
A synth that's easy for anyone to play!
The Kaossilator's unique interface allows you to play musical melodies and phrases with ease. Simply stroke, tap or rub the touch pad to control the pitch, tone, filter cutoff, feedback and modulation depth.
The touchpad's intuitive and flexible design means you can create a rich performance without using a conventional keyboard instrument.
250 sound programs
The Pro+ is packed with Korg's most cutting-edge synth sounds, plus 50 additional programs, bringing the total program count to 250! Over 60 sounds are drawn directly from current musical genres, including familiar and useful leads, synth basses and sound effects for DJ use.
26 drum sounds have been especially enhanced, with an updated drum PCM including sounds from the acclaimed Wavedrum percussion synth.
The Kaossilator Pro+ means you can perform countless styles- hip-hop, house, dubstep, electro and more... or create your own genre!
Intuitive performance and track making
You can set Loop Recording for up to 16 beats. Create amazing looped phrases by overdubbing additional sounds one at a time, letting your set range from minimal to fully orchestrated.
Live performance is easy for anyone with the four loop banks able to be muted/unmuted, volume adjusted and the loop length changed.
Line and Mic inputs allow for the recording of external audio sources, too, so you can experiment further by adding vocals or audio from an external device to any loop phrase created.
Unlimited performance possibilities
Creating musical performances is even easier with the Musical Scale, Key and Note Range of the Kaossilator Pro+. Even if you've never picked up an instrument before, the Key and Scale features will make sure the notes you play will match the song being performed. There are 35 scales to coose from, allowing you to play perfect solos without a single wrong note.
Set the note range to narrow or wide depending on the accuracy required. The Gate Arpeggiator patterns built-in to the Kaossilator automatically generate phrases and beats by simply moving a finger across the touchpad.
- Freely playable synthesizer; simply touch the touchpad to play notes and manipulate sounds in real time
- A total of 250 sound programs (including drum program) cover a wide range of styles, including 62 new programs
- Loop Recording function allows intuitive performance and recording, and 4 infinitely stackable loop banks are available
- Numerous functions for unlimited performance possibilities
- Scale/Key settings make it easy for anyone to perform with no wrong notes
- Note Range function lets you specify the horizontal pitch range of the touchpad
- Gate Arpeggiator function allows you to easily control phrases with the slider
- Pad LEDs ensure excellent visibility even in the dark
- USB MIDI allows use as a powerful MIDI controller
- Store recorded loop data and even externally-made .WAV files on an SD/SDHC card
- Dedicated editor software for centralized management of sample data and settings
- Compatible with the Kaossilator 2
- Number of programs: 250 (including 15 effect programs)
- Sound Categories: Lead=40 (8 new), Acoustic=15, Bass=40 (12 new), Chord=40 (11 new), SE=30 (5 new), Drum=30 (10 new), Drum Pattern = 40 (16 new), Vocoder = 15
- Number of Scales: 35
- Key setting: +/-12
- Main controllers: Touch pad, GATE ARP TIME/SPEED slider
- Audio Input: Line Input (Stereo RCA pin jack), Mic Input (Mono unbalanced 6.3 mm phone Jack)
- Audio Output: Line Output (Stereo RCA pin jack), Headphone (6.3 mm Stereo phone jack)
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- AD/DA: 24 bit / Linear
- External storage device: SD Card (16MB ? 2GB), SDHC Card (- 32GB)
- MIDI: In / Out
- USB: Type B
- Power supply: DC9V
- Display: 4-digit LED display
- Dimensions: 210 (W) x 226 (D) x 49 (H) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Accessories: AC adapter, protective sheet for touch pad
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.