LD Systems CURV 500 AVS Portable Array System, AV Set
LD Systems CURV 500 AVS Portable Array System, AV SetDetails
Product Ref: 64751View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable, Yet PowerfulThe CURV 500 AV Set is designed to blend into any space where music is played, from bars and clubs to studios and home use. The subwoofer is built to protect against short circuit, overheating and over-voltage providing extra protection against the hazards of electrical problems. The 10'' subwoofer also includes a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effects and Bluetooth connectivity as well as combo and speak-on compatible sockets for expansive connectivity options. The extensive connectivity and comprehensive list of features makes the CURV 500 AV an ideal AV set for a range of different applications.
- Unibody satellites operating on a Smartlink® plug and play adapter
- 10'' Subwoofer with Class D amplification
- Subwoofer includes 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effects and Bluetooth connectivity
- Speakon and combo compatible connectors
- LD System's WaveAhead technology
- Two satellites, two smartlink adapters and two speaker cables.
- Product Type: Portable Array System
- Type: Active
- System Output (RMS): 380W
- Colour: Black
- Number Of Array Satellites: 2
- Number of Smartlink Adapters: 2
- Number of Subwoofers: 1
- Max. SPL (continous): 116dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 122dB
- Frequency Response: 47 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 10°
- RMS: Subwoofer: 300 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 160W
- Peak power: Subwoofer: 1200 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 640W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Protection circuits: overload, short circuit, DSP-based multiband limiter, thermal overload
- Accessories (included): Power cord, 2 x Speaker cable with Speakon-compatible plugs on terminal block (3 m)
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10''
- Low/mid driver dmensions (mm): 254mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: Plywood
- Cabinet surface: PA painting
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491mm
- Subwoofer weight: 16.5kg
- Subwoofer features: Bluetooth, 16 DFX Presets, 3 ergonomic handles, 4 channel mixer, Threaded flange M20, 4 System DSP Presets
- Mid/Hi system: MF: 1 x 4" / HF: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
- Array Satellite Features: internal crossover, WaveAhead® Technology, metal grille
- Array Satellite Material: die-cast aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: powder coated
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122mm
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7kg
- Smartlink Adapter Features: 2 x 16 mm pole mount socket, 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount
- Smartlink Adapter Connectors: 1x Phoenix, 1 x Speakon-compatible
- Smartlink Adapter Material: die-cast aluminium
- Smartlink Adapter Surface: powder coated
- Smartlink Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122mm
- Smartlink Adapter Weight: 0.6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.