LD Systems CURV 500 PS Portable Array System, Power Set
LD Systems CURV 500 PS Portable Array System, Power SetDetails
Product Ref: 64753View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable, Yet PowerfulThe CURV 500 PS Set is designed to blend into any space where music is played, from bars and clubs to studios and home use, providing up to 920 Watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure of 134dB. The subwoofer is built to protect against short circuit, overheating and over-voltage providing extra protection against the hazards of electrical problems. The 10'' subwoofer also includes a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth connectivity as well as combo and speak-on compatible sockets for expansive connectivity options. The extensive connectivity and comprehensive list of features makes the CURV 500 PV an ideal audio solution for a range of different applications.
Maui SeriesThe active MAUI column systems by LD Systems offer an especially compact complete PA solution: they are very easy to transport, can be set up in seconds, and blend into any setting thanks to their unobtrusive appearance. The vertical array configuration, digital signal processing, and individualized amplification of the frequency bands by separate power amplifiers ensure an especially large dispersion angle and extremely homogeneous sound distribution in the audience area. With their impressive audio performance and simple handling, the LD MAUI PA systems are suitable for a surprisingly wide range of applications.
- Unibody satellites operating on a Smartlink® plug and play adapter
- 10'' Subwoofer with Class D amplification
- Subwoofer includes 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effects and Bluetooth connectivity
- Speakon and combo compatible connectors
- LD System's WaveAhead technology
- Eight satellites, two smartlink adapters and two speaker cables.
- Product Type: Portable Array System
- Type: Active
- System Output (RMS): 920W
- Colour: Black
- Number Of Array Satellites: 8
- Number of Smartlink Adapters: 2
- Number of Subwoofers: 2
- Max. SPL (continous): 128dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 134dB
- Frequency Response: 47 - 20000Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, vertical (each satellite) 10°
- RMS: Subwoofer: 300 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W, Subwoofer Extension 300W
- Peak power: Subwoofer: 1200 W , Array Satellites: 2 x 640, Subwoofer Extension: 1200W
- Amplifier: Class D
- Protection circuits: DSP-based multiband limiter
- Accessories (included): 2 x Speaker cable (2.2 m), 2 x Power cable, 2 x Distance bar
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10''
- Low/mid driver dmensions (mm): 254mm
- Cabinet construction: vented
- Cabinet material: plywood
- Cabinet surface: PA painting
- Dimensions Subwoofer (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491mm
- Subwoofer weight: 16.5kg
- Subwoofer features: 3 ergonomic handles, Bluetooth, Threaded flange M20, 4 System DSP Presets, 16 DFX Presets, 4 channel mixer
- Mid/Hi system: MF: 1 x 4" / HF: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
- Array Satellite Features: internal crossover, WaveAhead® Technology, metal grille
- Array Satellite Material: die-cast aluminium
- Array Satellite Surface: powder coated
- Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122mm
- Array Satellite Weight: 1.7kg
- Smartlink Adapter Features: 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount, 2 x 16 mm pole mount socket
- Smartlink Adapter Connectors: 1x Phoenix, 1 x Speakon-compatible
- Smartlink Adapter Material: die-cast aluminium
- Smartlink Adapter Surface: powder coated
- Smartlink Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122mm
- Smartlink Adapter Weight: 0.6kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.