LD Systems DAVE 18 G3 Compact 18'' Active PA System
LD Systems DAVE 18 G3 Compact 18'' Active PA SystemDetails
The LD Systems Compact Active PA System is perfect for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations and permanent installations in bars and clubs. The DAVE 18 G3 features a 18'' vented subwoofer and two satellite speakers with 10'' drivers and high frequency horns to ensure high quality sound reproduction with driving, well defined bass, natural mids and clear treble. This active system delivers 4800 watts of peak power with a peak SPL of 135dB and a frequency response of 32 Hz - 20 kHz. The DAVE 18 G3 system delivers crystal clear, dynamic audio with punchy lows in a compact package.
Product Ref: 60783View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Featuring hard-wearing 15mm Birch plywood cabinets, the satellite speakers are loaded with 10''/1'' coaxial drivers while the bass reflex sub enclosure houses an 18'' woofer and Class D amplifier. Digital signal processing, multiband limiter, short circuit and overcurrent protection ensure superior sonic performance and reliable operation. The DAVE 18 G3's subwoofer provides XLR, 6.3mm and RCA inputs for a wide range of signal sources. It also features individual system and sub level controls, a phase reversal switch and the satellite connectors are Speakon compatible.
The DAVE 18 G3 hardware includes steel grilles, an M20 pole insert and LD's Evolutive handles on the sub for transport convenience as well as adjustable tilt stand mounts on the speakers for optimum coverage angles.
- Product Type: PA System
- Type: Active
- Maximum SPL (Continuous): 124dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 135dB
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 75° x 75°
- Weight: 63.2kg
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 18''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 4''
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: 18mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Dimensions: 510mm x 635mm x 710mm (W x H x D)
- Midrange Driver Size: 10''
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
- Driver Type: Custom
- Midrange Voice Coil: 2''
- Horn: Coaxial
- Tweeter Size: 1''
- Tweeter Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter Type: Custom
- System Impedance: 4Ohms
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Construction: Closed
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Dimensions: 300mm x 460mm x 263mm (W x H x D)
Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 1200 W
- Amplifier Output (Peak): 4800 W
- Protection Circuit:
- Short Circuit
- Cooling: Convection
- Sub Level
- Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Protect (Protection Circuit Engaged)
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors:
- 6.3mm Jack
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 2
- Speaker Output Connectors: Speakon Compatible
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.