LD Systems DAVE10G3 Compact 10'' Active PA System
LD Systems DAVE10G3 Compact 10'' Active PA SystemDetails
The LD Systems Compact 10'' Active PA System is the perfect system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations and permanent installations in bars and clubs. The DAVE 10 G3 features a 10'' bass reflex subwoofer and two satellite speakers with 5.25'' drivers and high frequency horns to ensure high quality sound reproduction with driving, well defined bass, natural mids and clear treble. This active system delivers 1400 watts of peak power with a maximum SPL (continuous) of 115dB and a frequency response of 40 Hz - 19 kHz. The DAVE 10 G3 system is ideal for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
Product Ref: 60776View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
At the heart of the DAVE 10 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. This DSP includes amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume, providing increased punch at low levels.
Packed with professional features, this PA system includes multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors. Complete with ergonomically shaped, recessed handles and LD 'Evolutive' handles on the subwoofer, providing a secure and convenient grip from all sides making carrying this system even easier.
- Product Type: PA System
- Type: Active
- Maximum SPL (Continuous): 115dB
- Maximum SPL (Peak): 126dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 70° x 70°
- Weight: 27.5kg
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 10''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2''
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Dimensions: 345mm x 430mm x 460mm (W x H x D)
- Midrange Driver Size: 5.25''
- Magnet Type: Ferrite
- Driver Type: Custom
- Midrange Voice Coil: 1''
- Horn: CD Horn
- Tweeter Size: 1''
- Tweeter Magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter Type: Custom
- System Impedance: 4Ohms
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Construction: Closed
- Cabinet Material: 12mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Cabinet Dimensions: 200mm x 300mm x 230mm (W x H x D)
Integrated Subwoofer Amplifier
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 350 W
- Amplifier Output (Peak): 1400 W
- Protection Circuit:
- Short Circuit
- Cooling: Aluminium Heat Sink
- Sub Level
- Subwoofer Phase Reverse
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors:
- 6.3mm Jack
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 2
- Speaker Output Connectors: Speakon Compatible
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.