LD Systems DDQ 15 15'' Active PA Speaker with DSP
LD Systems DDQ 15 15'' Active PA Speaker with DSPDetails
The LD Systems DDQ 15 Active PA Speaker features an highly efficient 2-way biamplified design that delivers superior touring class performance and is perfect for front of house and monitor applications, portable PA systems and fixed installations. The 15'' Faital Pro neodymium woofer is paired with a BMS 1.4'' tweeter and two Hypex UcD700 Class D amplifiers, providing 1,400 watts power output (RMS) with a 38Hz to 20kHz frequency response and a peak SPL of 136dB, the DDQ 15 ensures incredible high-power audio performance with crystal-clear reproduction.
Product Ref: 61124View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The DDQ 15 includes a 24-bit/48kHz custom Sharc DSP with volume control, delay, EQ crossover, phase alignment and comprehensive protection functions for precision adjustment and reliable operation whilst the look-ahead limiter ensures distortion-free audio at all level. In addition, the DDQ features digital encoding, a switchable high-pass filter and ground lift switch.
The 15/18mm Birch ply bass reflex enclosure is extremely durable with a polyurethane finish, incorporating a 50° angle and asymmetrical rotatable HF horn for floor monitor applications. The hardware includes a protective steel grille, multiply flying points and the LD Systems innovative Evolutive handles for easy portability and transport.
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- Type: Active
- Design: DSP Controlled
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 15''
- Low/Mid Driver Magnet: Neodymium
- Low/Mid Driver Brand: Faital Pro
- Low/Mid Driver Voice Coil: 3''
- Tweeter Size: 1.4''
- Tweeter Magnet: Ceramic
- Tweeter Brand: BMS
- Tweeter Voice Coil: 1.75''
- Amplifier: 2 x Class D
- Hypex UCD700
- Dispersion (H x V): 80° x 50°
- Power Output RMS: 1400 W (2 x 700 W)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Maximum SPL:
- Continuous: 124dB
- Peak: 136dB
- Protection Circuits:
- Over Voltage
- RMS Speaker Limiter
- DSP-Based ''Look Ahead'' Limiter
- RMS Power Supply Limiter
- X-Over Sub
- Ground Lift
- Power (On/Off)
- Switchable High-Pass Filter
- Line Inputs: 1
- Input Connector: XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Output Connector: XLR
- Cabinet Material: 15mm/18mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurethane
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Monitor Angle: 50°
- Dimensions: 420mm x 736mm x 488mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 32kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.