LD Systems GTSUB15A 15'' Active PA Subwoofer
LD Systems GTSUB15A 15'' Active PA SubwooferDetails
The LD Systems GT Active Subwoofer provides a punchy bottom end with excellent definition and transient response. The rugged bass reflex enclosure is made from durable MDF and features a custom 15'' low frequency transducer, heavy duty steel handles, a honeycomb steel grille and threaded M20 pole insert. This 15'' subwoofer is complete with roadworthy and hear wearing textured Dura-Vinyl covering for protection and long-lasting appearance.
Product Ref: 49612View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The GT 15 A is powered by a built-in Class D amplifier with 1600 watts of peak power output (400 watts RMS) and highly effective SMPS technology plus several overcurrent and overvoltage protection features. Delivering a 35 Hz - 200 Hz frequency response and 123 dB SPL, the subwoofer is equipped with XLR and 6.3mm line inputs, XLR line output, an adjustable low pass filter and is complete with a filtered 100 Hz satellite output.
- Speaker Type: Active
- Woofer Size: 15''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil: 3''
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output (RMS): 400 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1600 W
- Maximum SPL: 123 dB
- Frequency Response: 35 - 200 Hzw
- Short Circuit
- Input Impedance: 27 kohm
- Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu (Maximum +14 dBu)
- Sub Level
- Sub Phase Reverse
- Sub Frequency (Adjustable Low Pass Filter)
- 6.3mm TRS
- 2 x Sat Output 100 Hz
- 2 x Direct Output
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Cabinet Material: 18mm MDF
- Cabinet Surface: Dura-Vinyl Textured Paint
- Cabinet Type: Bass Reflex
- Dimensions: 480 x 570 x 620 (W x H x D mm)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.