LD Systems LDEB152AG2 Stinger 15" 500W Active Speaker
LD Systems LDEB152AG2 Stinger 15" 500W Active SpeakerDetails
As a logical development of the success of the passive 15"/1" multifunctional loudspeaker LDE152, LD is now providing an active version of this model.
Product Ref: 19070View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The speaker is equipped with a BMS Driver and a Bang & Olufsen ICEpower digital amplifier module. It disposes like the passive version of 500 W RMS. The preamp provides line in/out, mic in, volume control, ground lift, 2-band EQ and a SPKn passive output permitting a passive speaker or subwoofer to be connected without much loss of power.
Thats unique in this price range.
The LDE152A has a Eminence 15'' Kappalite ND woofer built in. The speaker also features the patented Adam Hall SM707 speaker flange with a variable tilt angle, adjustable in intervals of 4° to +/- 18°.
- Increased operating reliability, with no loose contacts (risk of a short circuit)
- All power cables are ready-made at the factory and certified according to ASA, VDE, KEMA, CCC, SA and UL standards
- 100 compatible with all IECC power inlets and plug connectors
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω
- Rated Power Capacity RMS: 500 W
- Amplifier Module: B&O ICEpower 1000 ASP
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 18 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz
- Connections: Mic/Line Input, Volume Control, LF+HF EQ, External Speaker Output
- Cabinet Style: 18 mm Multiplex plywood
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 499 mm x 650 mm x 438 mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.