LD Systems MEI ONE 1 T Transmitter for LD MEI ONE 1
LD Systems MEI ONE 1 T Transmitter for LD MEI ONE 1Details
The LD Systems MEI One 1 Transmitter is an easy to use system ideal for bands beginning to gig. The sleek design has simple controls that provide everything you need for the band to hear a clear, balanced mix. The MEI One has a frequency range of 80Hz to 16kHz, producing clarity and precision to your receiver. This transmitter can be seamlessly integrated with unlimited numbers of receivers, so your whole band gets the same sound source. The MEI One’s lightweight, solid structure can be confidently taken to gigs.
Product Ref: 68973View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MEI One T is designed to work with the LD Systems MEI One receiver. The 863.700 MHz is on channel 70, which is a UHF frequency. This gives you a license free operation. The transmitter works in both mono and stereo for increased versatility. The MEI One T can also work simultaneously with the other MEI One products on different frequencies for ultimate ease of use. If required, a sound engineer can plug headphones straight into the unit to also hear the monitoring sound. The MEI One 1 T offers ease of use to musicians and bands beginning to play at live venues.
- Height: 38mm
- Width: 212mm
- Depth: 96mm
- Weight: 1KG
- Frequency Range: 863.700MHz
- Channels: 1
- Transmission Method: FM
- Rated HF Output Power: 10 mW
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 16kHz
- Inputs: 2
- Input Connectors: XLR, 6.3mm Jack
- Input Impedance: 100kOhm
- Antenna Connector: TNC
- Controls: Power, Headphone Volume, Mono/Stereo Mode, AF Level Left Input, AF Level Right Input
- Operating Voltage: 12 - 18 V DC
- Indicators: 7-Segment AF Input Level Meter
- Included Accessories: Headphones, Power Supply Batteries, Antenna
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.