LD Systems Roadboy 65 Portable PA Speaker with Handheld Microphone
LD Systems Roadboy 65 Portable PA Speaker with Handheld MicrophoneDetails
The LD Systems Roadboy 65 is an ultra-compact battery-powered portable PA speaker, measuring 30cm x 22cm and weighing only 5kg. The Roadboy 65 provides an impressive maximum SPL of 110dB, despite its small size this speaker delivers incredible sound reproduction and is equipped with unique features. Complete with a media players and UHF wireless receiver, this active PA speaker is perfect for small venues, presentations and many multimedia applications.
Product Ref: 60859View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Product Type: Portable PA Speaker
- Type: Active with Handheld Transmitter
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 6.5''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output (RMS): 25 W
- Peak Power Output: 100 W
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- SPL (1W/1m): 93dB
- Protection Circuit: Short Circuit
- Charge/Battery Status
- Supported Media:
- USB Stick
- SD Card
- Supported Formats:
- WMA File
- Media Display Elements: Lighted Multifunctional LC Display
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors:
- Mic Inputs: 1 x 6.3mm Jack
- Loudspeaker Outputs:
- Output Connections: 6.3mm Jack
- Speaker Output Connections: 6.3mm Jack
- Rechargeable Batteries: 12 V / 2.6 AH
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Cabinet Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 200mm x 300mm x 230mm
- Weight: 6kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.