LD Systems Stinger 10 G2 10'' Passive PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger 10 G2 10'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The LD Systems Stinger 10 G2 is a passive full-range speaker designed to meet the needs of all requirements, whether it be portable or as a monitor or in a fixed installation, this 10'' Stinger G2 delivers all the power and quality you need. The rugged 2-way bass reflex enclosure features a 10'' custom woofer paired with a 1'' BMS driver, ensuring a broad frequency response (65 Hz - 19 kHz) and optimal sound with crystal-clear reproduction and powerful bass responses. Equipped with Speakon-compatible connectors, a peak power rating of 1000 W and a high maximum SPL of 120dB, the Stinger 10 G2 is sure to deliver every time.
Product Ref: 60889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stinger 10 G2 includes hardware features such as the lightweight multiplex housing with ergonomically milled handles for easy transport and threaded inserts for flying and wall mounting.
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- System Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 10''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2''
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Size: 1''
- HF Driver Type: BMS
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- Dispersion: 100° x 55°
- Power Output (RMS): 250 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 19 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2400 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 96dB
- Maximum SPL: 120db
- Impedance: 8Ohms
- Protection Circuit: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Monitor Angle: 54°
- Dimensions: 320mm x 500mm x 290mm
- Weight: 11.4kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.