LD Systems Stinger 12 G2 12'' Passive PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger 12 G2 12'' Passive PA SpeakerDetails
The LD Systems Stinger 12 G2 is a passive full-range speaker designed to meet the needs of all applications, whether it be portable use or as a monitor or in a fixed installation, this 12'' Stinger G2 delivers all the power and quality you need. The rugged 2-way bass reflex enclosure features a 12'' custom woofer paired with a 1'' BMS driver, ensuring a broad frequency response (58 Hz - 19 kHz) and optimal sound with crystal-clear reproduction and powerful bass responses. Equipped with Speakon-compatible connectors, a peak power rating of 1600 W and a high maximum SPL of 125dB, the Stinger 12 G2 is sure to deliver every time.
Product Ref: 60912View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Stinger 12 G2 includes hardware features such as stand support that is vertically adjustable in seven increments by ±13.5° maximum for optimum orientation, six mounting holes for flyware, and LD 'Evolutive' handles. These innovative handles provide a secure and comfortable grip from all sides for easy transportation.
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- System Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Size: 12''
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Type: Custom
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2.5''
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Size: 1''
- HF Driver Type: BMS
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- Dispersion: 100° x 55°
- Power Output (RMS): 400 W
- Power Output (Peak): 1600 W
- Frequency Response: 58 Hz - 19 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 99dB
- Maximum SPL: 125db
- Impedance: 8Ohms
- Protection Circuit: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Material: 15mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Texture Paint
- Monitor Angle: 54°
- Dimensions: 390mm x 570mm x 370mm
- Weight: 19kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.