LD Systems Stinger G3 10" Passive PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger G3 10" Passive PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 85389View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Punchy Bass with Smooth, Crisp HighsThe LD Systems Stinger G3 10" Passive PA Speaker has been designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multifunctional bass reflex cabinet as a full range speaker, satellite and ground monitor, it is suited to mobile and fixed PA systems. The Stinger 10 G3 provides 300 watts of continuous power; the maximum sound pressure level is 120 dB. Its specially developed 10" woofer and the BMS HF driver achieve a powerful bass reproduction and fresh natural highs. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves a controlled and homogeneous dispersion.
Extraordinary Strength and Durability
The Stinger 10 G3 is designed as a real all-round workhorse. The cabinet is made from robust birch plywood and offers exceptional stability and durability thanks to its extremely durable polyurea coating. The features include a steel grille, a Dual-Tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger 10 G3 is an affordable solution for professional PA applications; extensive accessories support the use on stage and in fixed installations.
- 2-way active 10” bass reflex PA speaker
- High-efficiency 300 watts RMS digital power stage and 127 dB max. SPL
- Multi-purpose design for fullrange, satellite and monitor applications
- Application presets for quick frequency response contouring
- BEM optimized HF waveguide for uniform coverage
- 10” custom woofer and BMS compression driver
- DynX® DSP technology for distortion-free performance
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controls plus mono mix out
- 12 mm birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish and M10 suspension points
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- 36 mm Dual-Tilt pole receptacle for 0° or 5° mounting angles
- Large selection of smart installation and transport accessories
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- Type: Passive
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 10 "
- Woofer Size: 254mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2 "
- Woofer Voice Coil (mm): 50.8mm
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4mm
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: BMS
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4mm
- Dispersion (H X V): 90 X 50 &Deg;
- Load Rating (RMS): 300 W
- Peak Power: 600 W
- Frequency Response: 65 - 20000 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m): 96 Db
- Max. SPL: 121 Db
- Impedance: 8 Ohm(S)
- Protection Circuits: HF Driver
- Loudspeaker Inputs: 1
- Speaker Input Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Loudspeaker Outputs: 1
- Speaker Output Connections: Speakon Compatible
- Cabinet Material: 12mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.